Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
georgia.gov > Agencies & Organizations > Department of Public Safety Friday, March 25, 2005

About Us Divisions & Offices Contact Information Services News & Events Traffic Safety Inside DPS Back to:
Home

Upcoming Trooper Exams

Monday, April 18, 2005

Georgia Public Safety Training Center - Auditorium

Located I-75 EXIT #188

Exam & Evaluation Information: The Trooper written exam will be given on a walk-in basis at GPSTC (Georgia Public Safety Training Center) in Forsyth, Georgia (Monroe County). Testing will begin promptly at 9:00 a.m.(Arrive early to sign in) on the scheduled testing date. If you are late, you will not be eligible to test at that time. You will need to present a valid Driver's License (picture I.D. required), along with a completed State Of Georgia Application for Employment. See the instructions below to download an application. Veteran's Preference points require submission of a DD-214 with State of Georgia application on day of testing. Effective 1-1-01, Trooper test scores are valid for two years. If you did not receive a passing test score you are eligible to re-test after one year.

April 18, 2005---Auditorium

If you test on the above date and receive a passing test score, you are eligible to advance to the next phase in the hiring process, which is the PT (physical fitness) test and background investigation process. You will report on May 6, 2005 at 7:30 a.m. to the GSP training staff in the gymnasium. If you are late, you will not be permitted to participate in the PT. Please bring your completed background and P.O.S.T. packets with you at this time, along with a valid photo I.D. (The packets will be distributed at the written testing site.)

If you have any questions regarding the testing schedule please contact: Personnel Services at 404-624-7553.

Print this

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

georgia.gov | Privacy | Important Notices | Accessibility | Portal Assistance

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.