·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any updates? How is she doing?

·
Subscribing Member
1,281 Posts
I just read an article about the jerkoff's arraignment and it said she is still at the rehabillitative hospital in Chicago. No further details were in it.

·
Subscribing Member
233 Posts
Great turnout at the dinner in Raynham last night. Thanks to all who came out to support the family.

·
Registered
14 Posts
http://www.boston.com/news/local/ma...orry_driver_says_of_brain_injured_ex_trooper/

You Drink, You Drive, You Loose....... = Complete Horse Shit!

2 1/2 years this kid got. Where is the justice?

From a civilian that does not wear a badge, I speculate that some of you Troopers are probably asking yourselves as you are putting your uniforms on this morning why should we do what we do when again, the completely flawed MA judicial system lets another little rich puke driving his dads volvo to a regatta off with prior offenses.

Another prime example of, if you got $$ it can buy you justice.

My heart goes out to Trooper Engelhardt and her family. She's not "formally a MA State Trooper" in my eyes as the globe puts it. She'll always be a MA State Trooper.

I do sincerely appreciate all the work that you Troopers do in getting these dangerous individuals off the road. Wear your uniforms with pride. The courts ought to be ashamed of themselves.

·
Subscribing Member
228 Posts
I was taken back a hundred steps when I saw the trooper on the news during the sentencing. It just a shame, saying I'm sorry means nothing when she has to be in such a condition because of some AH driving drunk 90 MPH and to have some shit head lawyer try to explain.

·
Subscribing Member
824 Posts
I was shocked too seeing Trooper Engelhardt on the news. I knew she was in tough shape but somehow I thought she would be not be as bad...wishful thinking I suppose. :(

My heart broke when her Husband spoke at the sentencing.

God bless her.

If a DK recklessly fired a gun that accidentally paralyzed someone he'd be be looking at 10- 20 easily- put that same DK in a m/v and it's 2 1/2 years. Where is the No Justice No Peace crowd now?

·
Registered
370 Posts
The other day I had read in the paper that she would be appearing in court. I was happy reading this, thinking that she recovered and was well enough to in appear in court and testify. What a surprise I got when they showed her on the news.

The kid's lawyer cried foul... claiming he did not deserve the harsh sentence
because the poor kid's got his whole life ahead of him and the trooper is still alive.

Unbelievable.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Man is that horrible.
The fact that the kid was screaming down the highway is just fucking deplorable......
Should have rang the register for a lot more than 2 1/2, that's a given.
Does the ct system suck... why yes it does.
That's why me and others have tried to get out.
After seeing that picture today I think I'm running in may.
Not an agency thing, more of a human thing. :(

G

·
I wonder if he'll have the balls to take a Road Test w/ a trooper when it is time to TRY to get his license back. :up_yours: :up_yours: :2up: :321:

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I was at the run last year...Trooper Englehart looked the same then as she did in court...so much for progress.

I can only hope that the people who need to will take due notice of this adjudication and govern themselves accordingly. :evil:

·
Registered
547 Posts
I too thought that she would be doing better. It's been a couple years so I thought she might be...just better. But apparently not, and now this kid gets to do 2 years and will be out, and probably do the same thing again. It's a shame.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Well, you know what they say..."...You can trust your car to the man who wears the star..."

"Let him who has understanding reckon the number of the beast, for it is a human number: 2.5..."

Hopefully, the sleeper will awaken...

fight club.

·
Registered
244 Posts
The kid got only 2 1/2 years, and probably won't even serve half of it, plus 5 years probation. I think he should serve 7 1/2 years taking care of Trooper Englehart 24/7. But then again, I don't think I'd want him near her.

·
Subscribing Member
1,281 Posts
Mr. *****,

Thank you for your message. We're running a correction in tomorrow's
paper.
I can assure you that we meant no disrespect to Trooper Engelhardt. I
meant
only to convey that she was no longer working as a state trooper.

Thanks again for alerting us.

Best,
Kathy Burge

·
Registered
547 Posts
Mikey682";p="54242 said:
Mr. *****,

Thank you for your message. We're running a correction in tomorrow's
paper.
I can assure you that we meant no disrespect to Trooper Engelhardt. I
meant
only to convey that she was no longer working as a state trooper.

Thanks again for alerting us.

Best,
Kathy Burge
:roll:

Thanks for alerting us? Jackasses.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Well that lil sh*tbag and his lawyer can rot in a cell untill she's back to full duty.

Sad world when people get off with things like that

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.