Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,103 Posts
Lol The one girl asks, "Do you feel good about yourselves"? I sure feel good watching those tree huggers get maced.

·
1,334 Posts
Wow, I never knew OC was a chemical weapon??? Does that mean we call all retire 72% for being sprayed with chemical weapons in the academy? I love the part where they tell the officers they are bringing them to court...wrong lady! After you are going to the clink, you are the one going to court...she was obviously confused.

·
Subscribing Member
308 Posts
if the police tell you to leave guess what its time to go. Years ago they would have gotten injured even more if technology hadnt evolved.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Some of these people I am sure were hoping that the responding officers would use wood to ensure compliance, as opposed to a brief shot of OC, that way they could cry "excessive force".

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
That was beautiful... "We're sticking up for everybody's rights..."
Obnoxious, self-righteous hippies... Get an f'ing job and take a shower a-hole. It never ceases to amaze me how much restraint and calm some officers have in dealing with these arrogant losers.

·
Registered
17,747 Posts
I was up in the White Mts last year and there were a bunch of hippies on a trail singing by/at a tree... :roll:

·
Registered
456 Posts
npd_323 said:
I was up in the White Mts last year and there were a bunch of hippies on a trail singing by/at a tree... :roll:
Must have been playing with psychedelic mushrooms just before you got there! :/:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.