Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if it has been discussed on here but if you are looking for a funny page to follow on Twitter and Facebool, check out "Traffic Scoop". It's fun to read about all Bolo's outside your AOP and see pictures uploaded from all around the state.

G

·
Anyone find the irony in his constant tweets and pictures posted from the highway in which he bitches about people having their head up their ass and driving distracted?

Following him on Twitter got real old real quickly.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you are right, I haven't followed him on twitter as i figured it would be over kill but still find some of his facebook post pretty funny

·
Always Watching
8,278 Posts
How can anyone find fault with this:

MSP Peabody Crash Update: Stupid bitch railed the cruiser while he was outside of it. Her mirror clipped him in the elbow. The "slow down move the fuck over" law isn't hard to under-fucking-stand!
He's hilarious, very pro-police and provides the necessary service of shaming idiots.
Can't ask for a better citizen in this Commonwealth.

·
Super Moderator
7,171 Posts
I stopped following you awhile ago. Same tweets different day. You are the biggest whacker out there. Every MSP cruiser you see is "raging".
I say rage on. Deep down you know that is what you are thinking when you are behind the 'wheel' of your Segway.

G

·
I stopped following you awhile ago. Same tweets different day. You are the biggest whacker out there. Every MSP cruiser you see is "raging".
This.

He needs a little 90/13B in his life. He's the only guy I know of that complains about distracted drivers by photographing / tweeting about them WHILE DRIVING.

After his not first, not second, but third picture in as many weeks of non-conventional / UC cars during active, dynamic scenes, I stopped following him. What a fucking douche move from a "pro police" guy.

How can anyone find fault with this:

He's hilarious, very pro-police and provides the necessary service of shaming idiots.
Can't ask for a better citizen in this Commonwealth.
Most whackers are pro-police and he IS the very idiot he likes to shame. I'm not impressed. Put the fucking phone down and drive, that's what I want.

·
I see you rollin', I'm hatin'
75 Posts
Every van is a LEC lol

Reactions: LGriffin

·
Always Watching
8,278 Posts
After his not first, not second, but third picture in as many weeks of non-conventional / UC cars during active, dynamic scenes, I stopped following him. What a fucking douche move from a "pro police" guy.
He's rarely in my area so I don't get regular updates. I haven't seen that but raising the nip flag is on par with something the libtard media would pull.

TS, Have your newly upgraded five man crew back it down and stick with the funnies.
Jeopardizing officer safety just to show MaHky MaHk why traffic is fucked in Dorchester ain't cool.

G

·
Wow. I think the guy is a douche, but I'm not wasting a single calorie of energy on it. That guy is ALLLLL sorts of angry.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hmmmm, how does TS answer all this gahbage?

1. "TS thinks that the MSP jurisdiction consists of the "North Whore" and "Route Fun" only." That's a fucking laugh considering we can pick up the entire MSP. Not our fault A and H Troop are the more entertaining Troops in the state.

2. "After his not first, not second, but third picture in as many weeks of non-conventional / UC cars during active, dynamic scenes, I stopped following him." What's the difference between posting our photos vs when MSP and NEMLEC post their unmarks on their own Twitter feed for the world to see, during active scenes?

3. Tweeting and Texting While Driving? When? The angry shit is preprogrammed every day. It's called entertainment, a fucked up entertainment. Don't need to be driving to be bullshit at the world. Fuck, what if I were on a detail?

What cop throws out fucking chapter numbers by the way? "He needs a little 90/13B in his life." No cop I know talks like that. Cause I sure as shit don't. Oops.

Anyone know what campus GMass patrols so TS can rage that shit?

·
G-Rap made me do it!
2,745 Posts
Is it.......is it over?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.