Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have info on the following towns: Hopedale, Sterling, West Boylston, Bolton

I am considering applying for dispatch positions...but I didn't know which would be the best place to work for...

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
Does anyone have info on the following towns: Hopedale, Sterling, West Boylston, Bolton

I am considering applying for dispatch positions...but I didn't know which would be the best place to work for...
A friend of mine works for Hopedale PD, Great dept., but the pay isn't too great. However, my understanding is that ALL of the departments are good to work for. If you're looking for a career in LE I would suggest Hopedale or Bolton as they often hire part-timers.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I heard that Grafton PD may or/may not have a vacancy soon for dispatch. I heard one of the dispatchers might be leaving soon....

·
Registered
131 Posts

I thought you already had a job?? :shock:

I hear Hopedale is good, but all those departments are a good choice. I know Bolton has part timers and I think Sterling too so it might be good to chose one of those, it may lead to a PT cop position someday. I know 3 guys who used to work in Sterling as cops if you need some references you know how to reach me

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.