Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

101 - 120 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
I think you are all mistaken. View attachment 3190
I believe this pic was taken before the lawsuit and the town councils ruling after the huge settlement they had to pay out. Although I do believe that part of the ruling was that the K9 guys still carry but they can only use the gun if the dog is getting out of control with a taxpayer.

G

·
I believe this pic was taken before the lawsuit and the town councils ruling after the huge settlement they had to pay out. Although I do believe that part of the ruling was that the K9 guys still carry but they can only use the gun if the dog is getting out of control with a taxpayer.
Don't laugh....former Braintree Police Chief John Polio said back in the 70's that he would take the guns away from his officers if he could.

Until 2 of them were shot in seperate incidents, less than a week apart.

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Don't laugh....former Braintree Police Chief John Polio said back in the 70's that he would take the guns away from his officers if he could.Until 2 of them were shot in seperate incidents, less than a week apart.
Ok this friggin post just completely ruined my mood and my busting of officer9788's balls......

·
Registered
101 Posts
Officer9788:632298 said:
Did some research and the verdict is in. Westborough PD DOES in fact carry firearms. :smug:
You were naive enough to actually do the research? C'mon man! They were just breaking stones!

·
Registered
58 Posts
PAT test complete. Congrats to those who passed, and to those who didn't, nice try. Now we all wait on that ever important call!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Or email..

Has anyone gone through the process with a non-civil town? There were about 60 of us who are moving on, how many do you think will get called for the interviews? Do they base it on experience, or test score? My friend is #1 on the list, do you think he will be called in?

·
Lemme take a selfie
5,841 Posts
Or email..

Has anyone gone through the process with a non-civil town? There were about 60 of us who are moving on, how many do you think will get called for the interviews? Do they base it on experience, or test score? My friend is #1 on the list, do you think he will be called in?
WHAT list? They didn't say anything about a list or standings...?

·
Registered
58 Posts
WHAT list? They didn't say anything about a list or standings...?
Lol obviously you aren't too observant Cowboy. The list where we checked in. It was set up by highest score to lowest from the test. Hence ppl at the top got the highest score. So, can you answer my question?

·
Lemme take a selfie
5,841 Posts
There were about 4 "number 1's on the list," considering they broke down the groups by age bracket and sex. Yeah, I'm clearly not too observant...

According to the LT, he said that they will look at test scores, and our resumes, and then start calling people for interviews. So there is a possibility someone may not be called if his resume isn't up to par.

·
Registered
58 Posts
18-29, 30+ and Women. 3 Lists. The 18-29 Had probably 50 people so that would be the list that most concerns me. Half of both other groups were DQ'd. I think I may get a call. How do you feel about yourself? Are you academy trained?

101 - 120 of 170 Posts