TopShot!!!! | MassCops

TopShot!!!!

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Literature' started by mattressmorris, May 29, 2011.

1. mattressmorris

mattressmorris New Member

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bylwwpUNmJQ"]YouTube - ‪top shot season 4‬‏[/nomedia]

Hi im Matt check out my audition video for Topshot and feel free to give feedback,I had alot of fun making it and hopefully will be on Season 4,Thanks!

2. 5-0

5-0 Guest

Alright man. I approved your thread. Good luck, and hope you have thick skin. ;)

3. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

The log toss was a little awkward but nice soundtrack so good luck.

4. RodneyFarva

RodneyFarva Get off my lawn!

I never saw a ACOG on a shot gun before...

5. soxrock75

soxrock75 BOOM!

I got a buddy of mine that is also a finalist. He's a true "Masshole" and I hope he gets a "shot". I think many on here might know him as he has a Firearms Training company and works full time at a certain gun shop in Woburn............

6. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

Not even on Call of Duty...

7. HuskyH-2

HuskyH-2 G-Rap made me do it!

Lol my thoughts exactly on all accounts.

8. mattressmorris

Thanks for the input! Well first of all the Log Roll was for those that have a sense of humor;)second of all I cant stop looking at HUSKY H-2's video clip,and the ACOG on the shotgun,well,thats just how I roll!

---------- Post added at 21:38 ---------- Previous post was at 21:33 ----------

Thanks for the input!Well first off the log toss was for those that have a sense of humor,second im being distracted by HUSKY H-2's video clip,and third the ACOG on the shotgun....well.....thats just how I roll;)

9. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

Must be a double barrel shotgun. I see two identical posts.

10. John J

John J Subscribing Member

Your a buddy of Matt D? I work with him at both the shop and the training company. He is a perfect fit for that show. I hope he makes it all the way!

11. soxrock75

soxrock75 BOOM!

Yup and I've been to DRFT upstairs too!

12. mattressmorris