Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

AMELIA KUNHARDT/The Patriot Ledger
Randolph Officer Scott Sherman, the new school resource officer at Randolph High School.

The Patriot Ledger
Posted Oct 10, 2008 @ 12:17 PM
Last update Oct 10, 2008 @ 12:22 PM

QUINCY -

Meet the men and women of our police and fire departments. "To the Rescue" will introduce you to a different department member each Friday, only in your Patriot Ledger. Want to see our past "To the Rescue" features? Go to PatriotLedger.com and click on the "To the Rescue" icon.
"This is one of the best jobs in the department because you're involved in the schools, the police and the courts."

"I try to keep the students from making mistakes that affect their futures, both academically and personally."
I really enjoy working with all my fellow officers to help the community and have a positive impact."
"I like to defuse situations with humor."

THE SKINNY
HIRED IN RANDOLPH 2003

BIO: Sherman worked as an insurance investigator and a paralegal before starting his police career. He grew up in Quincy. A married father of two, Sherman was a patrol officer until April, when he was made resource officer for the Randolph Community Middle School. During the summer, Sherman is part of the police department's Youth Violence and Street Crimes unit.
What did you want to be when you were a kid? A lawyer
What would you have been if not a police officer: A lawyer
Best advice you ever got: "Never spend more than you earn. Never buy on credit. Buy in bulk."
Person who gave it to you: His grandfather Al
What do you do in your spare time? Read, especially history; follow the Boston Celtics; coach his daughter's basketball team.

http://www.patriotledger.com/news/x707097279/TO-THE-RESCUE-Scott-Sherman

G

·
Let's see....badge says "Patrolman" and he's wearing a uniform, but is listed as "Detective".

Can the Ledger get anything right??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts