Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To let ALL know that in NO way was I infering that ANY thing about the hiring process at a certain department was not on the up and up. If some of you took my question of "why bother" the wrong way then I apologize. I only posted the question because a ton of people that are already police officers and a few who are not gave me the impression that it is extremely difficult to get on a dept without acad training. I was elated to get a notice and a little crushed when told I probably did not have a chance. That is the only reason I posted the question, out of a little frustration. Some of you may have misunderstood the meaning behind the posted question...I never meant say the hiring process is not respectable. That was not my intention.
Thanks MaryJo

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
I for one did not take it that way. Most openings are filled before they are even announced in non cs towns. The brass might have someone lined up for the job that is already a MPOC grad or one of the reserve / specials will be getting the ft position. It's not corruption within the department it's just the way it goes. I think we all need to remember not to read into these posts as much as some of us do.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.