·
Public Trough Feeder
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,774 Posts
I refuse to darken the doorstep of NES.

Those anti-police conspiracy whackos can stick it.
My PC version....

I choose to no longer partake of what the NES forums have to offer.
The prevalent anti-law enforcement attitudes that exhibit an unjustified paranoia of "the police are here to violate my rights, confiscate my legal firearms, and violate my wife and daughter during traffic stops" causes me grave concern.

On the other hand....they can just go screw themselves.....

·
5,985 Posts
NES is a very disturbing place. It's amazing how much anger and bitterness those folks show towards law enforcement. They actually believe that most cops are anti-Second Amendment and some advocate violence against LEO's.

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
Don't question me because I'm open carrying,don't shoot my dog,why didn't you give me my ltc in a week ,why is this gun illegal in Ma,blah blah blah. It's sad, I always thought Conservatives supported LE, that's just the way I was raised but also all my close friends are very supportive of LE so I was dissapointed with every LE thread the above comments were within 2 or 3 posts. Other that that its a dam fine site but about 25% of the frequent posters are complete anti LEO and ruin the site for the other 7k members.

·
Teufelhunden
848 Posts
Assholes are usually the most vocal, add in the anonymity of the internet and they stand out. Most members on NES are decent people.

·
Public Trough Feeder
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Assholes are usually the most vocal, add in the anonymity of the internet and they stand out. Most members on NES are decent people.
I'd have to agree.

Some of the gripes have validity, much of them do not. And on the occasion I stand up for my opinions and the profession, I generally get a lot of positive feedback. You guys would be surprised if you realized how many positive reps with encouraging messages I get from the other users when I take a stance on a police matter.

Much of it is in how you approach the issue, no doubt. But starting with Derek's 9/11 MassCops shoot two years ago, I've made a lot of friends and a lot of great people. And no one has ever said an unkind word to me in person.

To each his own, but making your own AK at home is pretty friggen' cool. When the zombie's come, I want to be friends with the dude who can make his own guns.

·
Subscribing Member
6,688 Posts
what the hell is this ?

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 22544337 bytes) in /home/nes/public_html/forum/vbulletin/includes/functions_threadedmode.php on line 23

G

·
Some NES members are over the top, but some of our LE brothers don't help dispel the perception. We have all seen some of our fellow officers/troopers get a hard on every time they encounter an armed citizen. Officer safety is paramount, but once the encounter is deemed safe and legal carry is proven, leave the person alone. Some continue to treat the legally carrying citizen like their an ass for carrying. This is due to the successful liberal/red diaper baby infiltration of every facet of our society. Just ask Bob Costas.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Teufelhunden
848 Posts
what the hell is this ?

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 22544337 bytes) in /home/nes/public_html/forum/vbulletin/includes/functions_threadedmode.php on line 23
You broke my server!

·
Mr Scribbles44.blogspot.com
2,963 Posts
"Just ask Bob Costas."

I think the hair dye has caused serious brain damage...

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,774 Posts
I think we need a MASSCOPS/NES meet & greet

Reactions: Hush

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
I met Dench a few times, seemed like a good guy. Imho a lot of young Veterans seem to dislike LE, at Seabrook I worked with quite a few. I didn't serve so this is just a guess. I think Veterans come back after having had their hands on serious firepower and basiclly being the authoritarian in their surroundings. So when they get back and some cant even get a ltc they blame their local LEOs when in fact we all know they have nothing to do with that.

·
5,985 Posts
I'm sure with a few beers in him Dench would gladly attempt to assault any police officer if he thought he was being disrespected in any way. He seems like a young man with some inner demons and that being said I still thank him for his service.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts