Three officers hurt making an arrest | MassCops

Three officers hurt making an arrest

Discussion in 'New England' started by kwflatbed, Jun 23, 2011.

1. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

2. zm88

zm88 MassCops Member

Quick recovery to the officers, at least nobody got poked with it.

3. Mass

Mass MassCops Member

Speedy recovery to all officers involved!

4. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

+1

That jackass is lucky to be alive, and the sad thing is, the A&B P/O charges will probably be dropped, because "it's part of the job". :banghead:

5. csauce777

csauce777 Supporting Member

Amazing how things go here. Most places he'd be dead. I remember several shootings in San Diego back in the day. A guy armed with a fork (a kitchen fork - not BBQ), a guy with a rock, a guy with a stick, a guy who picked up a shopping carriage, etc. All justified rulings. Here, they'd string us up...IF we decided to actually pull the trigger.

I'm sure your buddy with ABEL at SDPD could tell you. Im sure LACopper has plenty of good weapon stories.

6. Bloodhound

Bloodhound MassCops Member

According to the primary officer, bad guy was literally one more step away from getting lit up. After the BBQ fork was dropped, the fight was on, and OC, baton strikes, all useless (plus 4 more cops). Bad guy got arraigned in the holding cell at court before getting "extracted" by Norfolk County Jail guys. Bottom line, 2 out of 3 good guys are back to work already, and the crazy things happen when you least expect it.

7. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

Three Officers FORKED in Needham.

Speedy Recovery to the officers and a long jail term to the suspect.

(hey, I can dream, can't I?)