Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

GARY HIGGINS/The Patriot Ledger
From left, Michael C. Chesna, Joseph J. Sgambato and Derek A. Holbrook were sworn in as new Weymouth police officers on Monday, Dec. 10, 2012.

Read more: http://www.patriotledger.com/topstories/x1671796611/Three-new-officers-join-Weymouth-police-force#ixzz2ElDt8aIw

Posted 9 hour(s) ago
The Weymouth Police Department added three new officers to its ranks Monday morning. The three - Derek A. Holbrook, Joseph J. Sgambato and Michael C. Chesna - were sworn in during a ceremony at the police station.

·
1,334 Posts
Congrats, good luck, and stay safe. The father of one of my good friends got on the job in a large central Massachusetts town in 1975, at 22 years old, and had to wait two years for an academy. A salty old Sergeant gave him this advice on his first day: "Listen up kid, if you don't know what to do, don't do a thing."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Goose and lofu
G

·
Wow......Weymouth hasn't sponsored anyone to an academy in years, they usually take laterals.

Good luck n00bs.....ears open and mouth closed (except for asking questions) during field training.

·
G-Rap made me do it!
2,745 Posts
Wow......Weymouth hasn't sponsored anyone to an academy in years, they usually take laterals.

Good luck n00bs.....ears open and mouth closed (except for asking questions) during field training.
Any particular reason for that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
I guess nobody checked their buddy's tie clasp before the photo op !!!!

Spelled O-C-D. Sorry.
They graduated from the Boylston Police Academy on Friday.
:)
Just busting balls. Welcome aboard guys. Stay safe.

Reactions: Hank Moody
G

·
This is a horrific photo. Doesn't anyone prep them before a picture going public ? Whatever happened to stand up straight flawless uniform and command presence fresh out of an acad? Congratulations though fellas.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts