Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
MassCops Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone hear the crickets chirp??
Figured there would be some stimulating DOD/Military LE discussion on this board but i guess not :)

·
MassCops Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
True True, we can still discuss things-job related with out violating OPSEC, yah know leave things out like where the PLI/II/III resources are, where the big holes in the fense are etc. lol :)... But I think things like jurisdiction, and topics related to the UCMJ/MCM and enforcement of state laws on fed land could be openly discussed, as they are all public information redily available on DOD-public (.mil) websites. Let me know what you think USMC...Gotta do something to jump start this thread!

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
I'm not an MP but let me tell you a story from when I was eating at the dining facility at Devens. Long story short, me and my buddy went to the and were eating before chow time with the KP detail. We were sitting at our own table minding our own business and listening to these three idiots chatting. What were they chatting about? Buying some dope on out back of one of the buildings. Thier topic turns to Army acrynoms and job discriptions.

A few minutes later one of them, the mouthy one, looks towards us and asks, "Hey, whats ares you twos MOS's?"
I look at my buddy, he nods, so I say, "I'm a 96B and he's a 95B."
Mouth says, "Shit dawg, I'm a D-E-P in the Reserves I don't know what doez numbers mean."
I say, "I'm in military intelligence... a boring desk job where I look at maps."
Mouth says, "Dawg that shit sounds boring. Hey you 95-whatever, what do you do? You got an exciting job."
My buddy goes, "No, not really."
Mouth says, "Well what is its that you do?"
My buddy replys, "I'm a 95B... its a real boring job. Military Police."

Not another word was spoken by anyone until after we had finished eating and left.

Turns out Mouth was a DEPer drilling with his unit. Ooops. Gotta learn to keep your friggin' mouth shut.

·
MassCops Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JoninNH";p="60435 said:
I'm not an MP but let me tell you a story from when I was eating at the dining facility at Devens. Long story short, me and my buddy went to the and were eating before chow time with the KP detail. We were sitting at our own table minding our own business and listening to these three idiots chatting. What were they chatting about? Buying some dope on out back of one of the buildings. Thier topic turns to Army acrynoms and job discriptions.

A few minutes later one of them, the mouthy one, looks towards us and asks, "Hey, whats ares you twos MOS's?"
I look at my buddy, he nods, so I say, "I'm a 96B and he's a 95B."
Mouth says, "Shit dawg, I'm a D-E-P in the Reserves I don't know what doez numbers mean."
I say, "I'm in military intelligence... a boring desk job where I look at maps."
Mouth says, "Dawg that shit sounds boring. Hey you 95-whatever, what do you do? You got an exciting job."
My buddy goes, "No, not really."
Mouth says, "Well what is its that you do?"
My buddy replys, "I'm a 95B... its a real boring job. Military Police."

Not another word was spoken by anyone until after we had finished eating and left.

Turns out Mouth was a DEPer drilling with his unit. Ooops. Gotta learn to keep your friggin' mouth shut.
Nice...well hopefully he never made it past meps...if he did then hopefully he got picked up during the wiz quiz at basic...

While I was at tech school (AIT for you Army types) we had 9 people busted for cocaine! thats right coke! future cops well not anymore, and scores busted from things ranging to underage drinking, shoplifting, OUI you name it, and these are the kids that they are going to send out to guard out PL I/II resources...makes me feel safe at night.
I just couldnt believe that this kind of behavior was coming from people in the military...

·
MassCops Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
USMCMP5811";p="60543 said:
AFCOP";p="60311 said:
Can anyone hear the crickets chirp??
Figured there would be some stimulating DOD/Military LE discussion on this board but i guess not :)
AFCOP,

See, ask and you shall recieve :D
Not always the case! last time I asked for a raise they told me I work too much overtime so therefore I dont need a raise!...but in the case with this thread, yes I asked and I did receive...now lets just see if we can keep it up!

-Gresh

·
Registered
715 Posts
Hello everyone, I'm an Air Force Reserve Security Policeman new to this site. Glad I found you guys and I will do my part to help increase the chatter here.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Hey guys;

Glad to see you're using the thread. Yeah it got off to a slow start but it seems to have picked up. I was an AFSP reservist for 10 years. Just switched over to the Med Squadron. Had enough of the infantry crap. Had I wanted that I would have stayed in the Army :) I work the midnight shift at Westover, DoD LE desk. Anyway, keep using the site.

Be safe.

·
Registered
22 Posts
AFCOP";p="60437 said:
Nice...well hopefully he never made it past meps...if he did then hopefully he got picked up during the wiz quiz at basic...

While I was at tech school (AIT for you Army types) we had 9 people busted for cocaine! thats right coke! future cops well not anymore, and scores busted from things ranging to underage drinking, shoplifting, OUI you name it, and these are the kids that they are going to send out to guard out PL I/II resources.
I see things at the jail house never change. When I went through in 96 (back when we still had the pins for our berets and not the chicken patches) tons of folks would get busted for drinking, gambling ,hell we even had several prostitutes in our squadron. Several times while I was there we got locked down and twice we had the squadron CO do an inspection of everyone's room.

·
Registered
715 Posts
A guy from my old Security Forces squadron told me when he was in tech school there was this SP never-to-be, that somehow stole one of the demilitarized training pistols and held up the shopette that was right outside of the SP trainee dorms. Of course he was recognized by his fellow trainees that were in the shopette as this went down. If this story is 100% true that guy has to be the ultimate moron.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Yeah we got our share of knuckleheads here too. Every dept. has them, civilian or military. We had a Major a few years back who held up the shopette and took two workers hostage. AHHH those were then days. :)

·
Registered
715 Posts
Sarge439- Was the Major an SP? I really hope not, that would be just plain embarrassing. I can see the headline now. "Westover's Top Cop hold's up shopette and takes hostages demanding better microwave burritos."

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.