Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the First Time in My Life, I'm Ashamed to Be An American…
More Soldiers Will Die and Hundreds of Thousands Have Died Giving This Cowardly Little Punk the Right to Make a Vile Website Like This.

My Apologies to the Honorable Members (Current & Former) of our Armed Forces, that a Site Like This Exists…

There Aren't Enough Bad Things That Can Happen to This Little Asshole.

:up_yours: :2up: :321: :fu2: :finger2: :flipoff: :FM: :up_yours:

Forsake The Troops-- The Official Website!

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Almost makes you wish he wasn't American. We may have our freedoms...but degrading people for doing something they thought to be right because that jerk-off wouldn't go to war from them? No words can describe how horrible that person is. :evil:

·
Registered
118 Posts
This piece of sh*t (no offense to sh*t) has the audacity to claim that website is made possible by grants from free speech and the Constitution and then craps on the very people who allow those entities to exist. This guy should be dropped in the middle of a country that doesn't have an army and a Constitution to protect his pathetic little rants, somewhere that would deal with this punk the way he should be dealt with.

·
MassCops Member
65 Posts
Well, as I contemplate my "pampered" life here in Mosul, I find myself absoultly unable to articulate my feeling towards this [email protected]*#s website.

I took an oath to support and defend....against all enemies ....guess we found one! I really cannot put into words my thoughts, I'm utterly flabergasted by this! Someone help me out here!!!!

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
redpara";p="64933 said:
Well, as I contemplate my "pampered" life here in Mosul, I find myself absoultly unable to articulate my feeling towards this [email protected]*#s website.......Someone help me out here!!!!
Red - don't lose 30 seconds sleep about it.
He's a cowardly, anti-America scumbag, and isn't fit to shine your boots.
Stay Safe out there pal and thanks for your service. :thumbup:
God Bless America...

·
Lemme take a selfie
5,841 Posts
Just an idea, but would any of you guys hook me for strangling this guy with piano wire? Even if I was seen standing next to the body saying, "I did it!" With a very large smile on my face?

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
I guess that he couldn't take it.

Contact Forsake The Troops!

We don't accept e-mail or instant messages anymore! We don't care what you think about this site, and don't want to waste our time reading your mindless drivel-- If you get upset by words on a screen, you need serious mental help! Bitching at us isn't going to bring your child or husband back to life. Still want to e-mail or IM us? So sad, too bad, loser!

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Pvt.Cowboy:
this is from his weblog;

http://www.MICHAELCROOK.COM

Death Threats: Good Entertainment!
Submitted by mike on Thu, 2005-05-12 18:43.
I must get up to 100 death threats a day. They really are good entertainment. I laugh at them, really. The most entertaining one was one that rolled in a bit ago, with someone making ***** sounds (heap soldier on warpath!) and then "We're coming for you!".

Then...a few minutes later, another message from a guy who sounds like he enjoys the company of his fellow man a little too much stated that a group of people from Fort Drum, who have "close ties" to this area, and know Syracuse like "the back of their hands" are rolling in about 2 hours, which would be around 9pm, putting them in Syracuse around 10pm.

I seriously doubt it. All talk, no action. Punks who talk big but don't do crap. And if they do show up, they'll be very much surprised.

And then I have to laugh at the guy who alleged that he's paid off the Syracuse Police Department so that he can kill me and they'll "look the other way". Funny stuff. I mean, if people are intending to scare me, the least they can do is make it realistic. Show some originality. Right now, it's just entertainment. All talk, no action.

I mean, please...do you people really think you're scaring me? You're making me laugh at how incapable Americans are at dealing with the truth. Oh no, I disagree with something! Better issue those death threats! (Sarcasm)

And besides, I've been getting death threats, and threats against my family's life since January. It's all talk an no action, because in reality, no one has the balls to off me. You talk a big game online, but in real life..you're just itty bitty kitty cats.

·
Lemme take a selfie
5,841 Posts
It'll be real funny when this fool's website actually crosses the wrong guy. The type who will actually sit across from this guy's house for days on the rooftop of some building with a .308 rifle and a hi-powered scope waiting for the right shot.

Aside of his ridiculous site, his arrogance will get him assassinated. He welcomes people to show up at his doorstep?

I hope this guy gets drilled soon...

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
ok i missed it, i guess he did get killed according to that link that kozmo put up. what was he saying?

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What will happen is; some distraught father or brother of a dead soldier is going to read one
of this smug little turd's rants and mentally collapse.
It won't stem from a forewarned elaborate or menacing e-mailed threat.
It will be an impulsive reaction of passion.

Forget the anti-America sentiment, hell we have CNN, Newsweek
and the NY Times for that, but this jerkoff is treading on
very dangerous turf by applauding the killing of dead soldiers.
He may very well meet his maker because of it. (And I wouldn't shed a tear….)

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
the link that kozmo posted said that he was dead, i think he faked his own death-this guy is a prick!

[web:cde82c6d8d]http://www.forsakethetroops.info/[/web:cde82c6d8d]

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'll bet the cowardly little punk is getting scared and using his demise as an excuse for bringing the site down... Good Riddance. :FM:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.