Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out this site....

http://tomalciere.com/

Guy seems like a real wacko....Read the part where he copied his speeding ticket from Nashua PD. He even references a MSP death. I can't understand why we let people like this opportunities to speak. I know we have freedoms, but this is too much.

·
Registered
147 Posts
No Kidding!!!!! Not to mention that he needs to get his facts straight. The gut who shot trooper Charbonier(sp) was not black he was infact white. What a nimrod :roll: :roll: :roll: . I have heard this guy is a real wacko though...

·
Subscribing Member
308 Posts
after reading this guys website. All I have to say is maybe I should change my stance on funding for mental health facilities because this guy is some serious need of help. I guess the live free or die state has no psychological testing for elected officials. Not to mention the fact this moron posted a copy of a ticket with all HIS personal info on it on the net. After looking at this guy maybe I shouldnt be so hard on our great and honorable legislative branch here in the commonwealth :sb:

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,754 Posts
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:shock:
please tell me this guy got elected by running unopposed!?
:?
This guy sounds like someone who belongs in a cabin on some mountain top in Idaho (apologies to Randy Weaver) The rhetoric he is slinging is downright sick. Lumping all police into one category of evil-doers is just plain indicative of some mental health issue.

Governor Shaheen should have appointed him to some commission to study the feasability of attacking Maine and taking back the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard. Maybe then the little sumbitch could take on the Navy and Rumsfeld!
:FM:

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
On 4 December 2002, a gentleman in Frayser, Tennessee fought back in legitimate self-defense during a drug raid. A deputy sheriff was fatally gunned down. The deputy was killed in the act of his own deliberate wrongdoing, trying to enforce unjust laws. His choice.
WTF!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x :x

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.