Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had encountered him a year ago. Goes to gas stations crying that he is out if gas and needs a few dollars to get home. His kids are great sympathy tool. People give and give, Christmas spirit and all. Funny that the fucker's gas tank is always full. Tossed him out of town last year and promised him that I would lick his ass up next time.

Same call today. Pulled him over as he was trying to screw on to the Pike. Too bad there were no named victims because I would have loved to hit him with a larceny charge. I settled for 90/23

He remembered me. Said he seen me pull up and knee he was going to jail for one reason or another.

His name fits him well. Nothing but a stupid bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
Any way you can drop a dime to the newspaper and have them put a scam article in their rag? Not that it will help much, but it may save someone some aggravation (not him).

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I knew you were a sick SOB, but this takes it to a whooooole new level!!

But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and speculate you meant to say LOCK, and blame it on the Russian vodka!!
LMFAO. Fucker!!!

And fuck this fucking phone too with its fucking aoutocorrect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Public Trough Feeder
5,181 Posts
I knew you were a sick SOB, but this takes it to a whooooole new level!!

But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and speculate you meant to say LOCK, and blame it on the Russian vodka!!
Glad I wasn't the only one who caught that.

Reactions: LawMan3
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.