Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SAPD";p="55215 said:
Dude It would be a good Idea to include the fact that the site is not work safe.
Thanks for pointing that out. I never even noticed all those links before. I revised my post and replaced the link with a safe link.

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
Re: This could be one of the funniest things I have ever see

What the hell was she getting out of the tub for anyway?
I was half expecting to see a tarantula or something jump out of those grapes and cause her to lose all bowel control....

She was hurt badly though, maybe broke a rib which would certainly cause breathing difficulties.. OUCH...
:oops:

·
Registered
426 Posts

Howard Stern uses her as a sound effect! I always wondered what that was from.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

KozmoKramer";p="55281 said:
What the hell was she getting out of the tub for anyway?
b]
:oops:

It was a 30 second race to see who could get more juice out...the funny thing is that she tried to cheat and then dumps...just thinking about makes me crack up. :lol:

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
that was great!! i hope she is ok! i thought the stand was higher, and it was gonna fall over. ha that was hilarious!

·
Subscribing Member
944 Posts
I loved that state of the union one. " Tonight i have a message for the people of Iraq, Go home and Die." Ah ha ha ha. Atfirst when I was watching it i'm like ummm, I already saw this like 3 years ago. That was funny.

Scott :rock:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts

Am I the only one that didn't think that grape thing was that funny? I normally laugh when people get hurt but that was just kind of pathetic. Could just be me though :)

·
Registered
547 Posts
I thought it was hilarious just because she was like "OOOH OW OW OW I CANT BREATHE!" and she tried to cheat at the end which is why she fell over. Hahahha

·
Registered
145 Posts
badogg88";p="56035 said:
I thought it was hilarious just because she was like "OOOH OW OW OW I CANT BREATHE!" and she tried to cheat at the end which is why she fell over. Hahahha
I think its do funny, every time I see it I laugh just as hard as first time I seen it, then when you watch it in slow motion, its funnier.

Phil

·
Registered
145 Posts
Philly";p="56083 said:
badogg88";p="56035 said:
I think its so funny, every time I see it I laugh just as hard as first time I seen it, then when you watch it in slow motion, its funnier.

Phil

·
Subscribing Member
944 Posts
Check out those supple meaty breasts on the Star Wars kid. He can't even put his arms down so he walks like a euro trash kid on Comm ave by BU.

Scott :rock:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.