Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOS ANGELES, California (Hollywood Reporter) -- It's official -- NBC's "Third Watch" will not be returning for a seventh season.

The network has opted not to bring back the Warner Bros. TV/John Wells Prods. drama about cops, paramedics and firefighters serving the graveyard shift in New York.

The Peabody-winning "Third Watch," on hiatus to make room for midseason entry "Law & Order: Trial by Jury," will return with the remainder of its sixth season, ending its run with a series finale.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
I liked the show at the begining, but that bit-- Yoke-Ass ruined the show for me. Although I do like the episode when Sully kills the Russian mob boss. :twisted:

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
I'll tell u what the show sure does now how to keep u in suspense! Seems like every show ends in fire gunshot or explosion and you gotta wait till the next show to see who got greased. I like the one when Sully drills the dad from Jaws.

·
Subscribing Member
308 Posts
Good show I am kinda bummed they canned it. I have watched the New Law and Order show and I dont really like it that much. Hopefully either ABC or CBS will come up with a good cop show.

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Foxracingmtnridr";p="60772 said:
They should have never gotten rid of the fire part of the show. There are too many cop shows on NBC as it is.

Scott
Rescue Me is better.

·
Subscribing Member
944 Posts
stm4710";p="60794 said:
Foxracingmtnridr";p="60772 said:
They should have never gotten rid of the fire part of the show. There are too many cop shows on NBC as it is.

Scott
Rescue Me is better.
Oh hell yeah it is. I just liked the mix of characters. Like the firefighters messing with the cops and so on and so forth.

My favorite shows are L&O Criminal Intent and SVU

Scott :rock:

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
L&O I think is really stretching with all the different series. Pretty soon it will be Law & Order--Animal Control, Law & Order--Parking Enforcement. :roll:

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
Hey LA Cops, whatever happened to that show "LAPD - Life on the beat"? I loved that show, it was better than COPS.

·
Subscribing Member
3,429 Posts
RPD931";p="60879 said:
Hey LA Cops, whatever happened to that show "LAPD - Life on the beat"? I loved that show, it was better than COPS.
It was a pretty good show, wasn't it? Lot's of action. I had a good time with that one. I Got on 14 episodes! I liked doing it so my family back there could have a chance to see me on TV. That was kind of cool!

If I heard right, the family of a dead heroin overdose victim sued the company that made the show. Something about it made the guy look bad and he wasn't able to give consent.

From what I hear, it's shown in reruns on the Reality Channel if you happen to have it.

·
Subscribing Member
3,429 Posts
Finding Nemo";p="60912 said:
Mike 14 episodes!!!!!!!! I want your autograph!

I was only on 1, but is was taped a total of 3 times !

:DB:
Yup, 14 episodes. As you might recall, I was kind of a sh-- magnet and usually got into a lot of good stuff. Plus I didn't mind them riding with me while some guys didn't like it.
(got on one episode of COPS too!)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.