Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a general FYI for anyone who goes to Fenway this year, do not buy scalpers tickets, not because you could be in trouble legally, but because you just got screwed out of whatever you spent. The ticket takers are no longer ripping tickets, just scanning them. So, when someone goes into the park, then leaves, and someone says "Hey can I have your tickets" they say sure give them to the guy. He, in turn goes "Tickets for sale, 2 tickets, anyone want to see the last innings for real cheap". Victim comes and pays whatever for it goes inside and the ticket taker goes "Buddy take a hike these tickets have already been used bye bye"

Also, if you go to a game, and they are your tickets and you leave the park in the 3rd to go to the Beer Works across the street then come back to catch the end, the ticket taker will say "Buddy take a hike these tickets have already been used bye bye" You will undoubtedly say but these are mine I just left to go here I just want to ...

SO, word to the wise, once you are in you are in and scalpers can make a killing off people that do not know this. Spread the word because there is not any writing on this on your tickets etc etc

·
Registered
547 Posts
Not only that, but scalpers are making fake tickets now-a-days. I work at the Tweeter Center in Mansfield as security...we have a big sign that says to be careful if they buy scaplers tickets because they could be fake.

·
Registered
561 Posts
FYI, Fenway has never allowed re-entry -- barcoded tickets or not. Most of you probably know that the FleetCenter uses a similar ticket scanning system, and the scalpers pull similar stunts over there also. Never trust them!

-Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.