Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The thin red line stickers and plates are out for those of us in the fire service and EMS. Would any of you gig someone for having a thin red line plate :?:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Last I knew having a thin red line sticker or plate wasn't illegal. Now if you are displaying this plate instead of or in place of the RMV plates, then the type of citation would depend on you and your attitude.

·
Super Moderator
7,148 Posts
badogg88";p="67226 said:
If the thin red line plates aren't legal, are the thin blue line plates legal?
8O #-o

The part that I don't think people are understanding that they MUST (per MGL) display a front number plate (issued by the RMV) if two were provided when the vehicle was registered.

The only question about 'legality' is if your registration plate provided by the RMV is is properly displayed on the front of your vehicle.

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
LOL Southside.
Rant on:
I know a lot of firefighters and have never seen them with these plates. I have only seen one on a car and the kid has it on his 94' crown vic with a $3.2 million strobe,LED combo and scanner packege from Galls and ironicly is not a firefighter.....he just goes to NSCC. :roll:

They are just one more way these whackers can say hey look at me I am not a firefighter but if I collect enough whacker points I can be. Not like the red lights and 300 IAFF and Mass Call/Vol stickers didnt already annouce it. :roll:

Whackers degrade firefighting so much. There is nothing that looks worse than 13 fat guys with no teeth and 7 radios on a fire scene standing outside the fire line sometimes with bunker pants on, but trying to get in by showing the badge they had made to the cops.They all want to get in so people will think they are a firefighter and they can take a picture cause fire excites them.......

Then when they dont get in they start giveing there "professional" assclown opinion to any lemming that will listen to them outside. Bahhhhhhhhh :x

Dont get me wrong, there is a differance between some that is a fire buff and likes the job because of the history and traditions passed down and a respect for the men that were doing this job when they were in diapers. And then there are your whackers........as mentionend above.
Rant Off.

Then you have your fire chiefs...........but that is another rant! :p

·
Subscribing Member
456 Posts
stm4710";p="67241 said:
LOL Southside.
Rant on:
I know a lot of firefighters and have never seen them with these plates. I have only seen one on a car and the kid has it on his 94' crown vic with a $3.2 million strobe,LED combo and scanner packege from Galls and ironicly is not a firefighter.....he just goes to NSCC. :roll:
:p
Stm4710 I know the vehicle you speak of and lets just say that its on my radar :mrgreen:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.