Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Independence Mall in Kingston, MA is shut down as it gets fumigated. Apparently a disgruntled McDonalds employ from the food court, ordered 600 cockroaches by mail and let them go at McDonalds. KPD is seeking him out to persue criminal charges. And you thought Mall Security wasn't interesting!

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
600 cockroaches, bet that was expensive... not nearly as expensive as the fines, jail time and monetary payments to the mall to cover the costs of lost business and fumigation though. :shock:

Wait, I know, 600 cockroaches... bet I could get that on E-bay. :roll:

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
KPD is seeking him out to persue criminal charges
600 cockroaches, bet that was expensive... not nearly as expensive as the fines, jail time and monetary payments to the mall to cover the costs of lost business and fumigation though.
What law exactly did he break?
Fine, possible........jail time.............yeah right!
You have to kill some one in Massachusetts to possibly get jail time.

·
Czar of Cyncism and Satire
2,070 Posts
Geeeze, if I knew there was a market for selling kookaratches, I would have been breeding them these past few years! Just scrape off the bottom of my boots into a petri dish every night and let nature do the rest. Dunngeon is right, plenty for all in the hallways, never mind where the food source is!
Ahhhh, the stories I tell at my friends suburban parties. Usually gets all the wives skeezed out & my wife pissed at me cause she has heard them before.
Now that roach in the picture is a biggun. I'd strap 2 of those puppys on to the bottom of my boots & let them do all the walking for me. Kind of a poor mans Segway!!

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,658 Posts
When he's Good, he's good!
:L:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.