Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was a report of a large number of cruisers over at AMI in Marlboro recently, that were painted up as Registry Police cruisers.

Are the Registry Police making a comeback?

·
Subscribing Member
292 Posts
Wait...did this report come from a mother's cousin's uncle's brother? :punk: I would be surprised in the states current financial state if this was to happen. Anything is possible in the commonwealth though!

G

·
I highly doubt this will take place but hey as far as I'm concerned I hope they do, it means more jobs. If I was a betting man I would be inclined to place $ that it wont happen, but as we all know to well here in this state anything is possible.

While there at it why dont they bring back the METS to, hail to the METS.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,799 Posts
STFU!!!!!!!!!!
:shock:

G

·
Killjoy275 said:
I don't know where you guys come up with this stuff.......the tabloids???
Well then Killjoy your missing out, you mean you dont have a subscription to the National Police Inquirer. Shame on you.

G

·
OK I had to call and ask AMI MHQ, The answer is NO, there are NO RMV cruisers nor are there going to be atleast not in the near future.

·
8,799 Posts
Hunter said:
OK I had to call and ask AMI MHQ, The answer is NO, there are NO RMV cruisers nor are there going to be atleast not in the near future.
Thank God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite constipated constable (junior detective) gives us the reason to shut this garbage thread DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wink:

·
Subscribing Member
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite constipated constable (junior detective) gives us the reason to shut this garbage thread DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wink:[/quote]

Garbage thread. Nice one.

The question was thrown out by me in response to a gentleman who told me what he saw, and I thought it interesting, and possibly someone else may shed some light on it, considering the history of the merger in '92 and the loss of entire agencys in its process.

I have tracked down the cruisers in question, BTW. The mystery is solved, and it's a good one. Hopefully you haven't been too put out by this 'garbage thread', and in the future I will attempt to tailor my posts to be more to your liking.

/sarcasm off

·
8,799 Posts
quality617 said:
Thank God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wink:
Garbage thread. Nice one.

The question was thrown out by me in response to a gentleman who told me what he saw, and I thought it interesting, and possibly someone else may shed some light on it, considering the history of the merger in '92 and the loss of entire agencys in its process.

I have tracked down the cruisers in question, BTW. The mystery is solved, and it's a good one. Hopefully you haven't been too put out by this 'garbage thread', and in the future I will attempt to tailor my posts to be more to your liking.

/sarcasm off[/quote]
:shock:
Ahhhhh.....O.K. then
I was lamenting the fact that it took eleven replies before Hunter, performing as our resident "myth-buster" was able to harpoon this rumor.
Thank-You for sharing it with the group. Sorry your feathers got ruffled.

/sincerity ON/

·
Subscribing Member
502 Posts

/sarcasm off[/quote]

Well you gonna let us know who or what they were for?

G

·
Quality617,

Don't worry about MCCPD61's comments. His sarcasm gland is perpetually on and sometimes goes into hyperdrive. You can't be sensative on this board, no way, no how. He's just mad he doesn't have the same area code that you & I share. :FM:

Sometimes I feel like......... ](*,)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MassachusettsCopRant/
Join in the fun & get a black eye.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.