NORWOOD CIVILIAN NON RESIDENT Score 94 Rank 68 Ties 8
POLICE OFFICER WELLESLEY ()
WELLESLEY CIVILIAN NON RESIDENT Score 94 Rank 61 Ties 21

#4 ·
Winthrop (Resident) Score - 97, Rank - 1, Ties for Rank - 1

MBTA Score - 97, Rank - 340, Ties - 37

New Bedford - Score - 97, Rank - 196, Ties - 12

Fall River - Score - 97, Rank 154, Ties - 6

The only problem is they have me listed as a female! Now, last time I checked, I was a *prominent* male. Hmmmm.....

#5 ·
CURIOUS

I have a question for all the people that have been through this before. What is considered a good ranking? I know most places are not hiring because of budget cuts and it is going to be a long shot to get on but i thought I would ask anyways. The reason I ask is because I am ranked 4th, tied with 3 others. The other rankings don't matter because I am not a resident but they were 42, 59, and 142. The only problem is that I live in a small town with only about 20,000 people so I don't think think the department will be hiring. I have my fingers crossed though. I was just wondering if I should cross them a little tighter or just start studying for the next exam........Sometimes I wish I was a veteran.

#7 ·
also female

strat60,

they also have me listed as a female, and the last time I checked I definately wasn't a female. Trying to get into the Law Enforcement field, sometimes I wish I was a female though.

Good Luck to everyone with thier rankings.

#12 ·
MBTA ()
Total Police Standings for MBTA CIVILIAN NON RESIDENT 95 462 109
NORTH ADAMS (PR)
Total Police Standings for NORTH ADAMS CIVILIAN NON RESIDENT 95 15 3
NORTHAMPTON ()
Total Police Standings for NORTHAMPTON CIVILIAN NON RESIDENT 95 34 16
PITTSFIELD (PR)
Total Police Standings for PITTSFIELD CIVILIAN RESIDENT 95 5 2

#13 ·
Haverhill Resident 8/2
Amesbury 27/7
MBTA 377/85
Meuteun 82/9

With a ranking of 8/2 for Haverhill I'm actually 9th on the list, Oh Baby Yeah! :D Not bad for dropping 2 points from last time!

Props to my fellow Aux Sam for landing the #6 spot on Haverhill's list 8)

Remember, there's always the Granite State for those who didn't do as well as they wished.

#16 ·
Anyone having a problem with the list? Only one town shows on mine, and it's not even my "residency preference" town! I tried calling HRD, but that was a waste of time. I left a message, and an email, but I won't hold my breath...let me know if anyone else is having the same problem...thanks in advance!

#20 ·
yea i was listed as female too...weirdness...here are my results...
Sc Rk Ties
BRIDGEWATER CIVILIAN NON RESIDENT 88 193 22
MIDDLEBOROUGH (PR) CIVILIAN NON RESIDENT 88 136 7
POLICE OFFICER RAYNHAM CIVILIAN RESIDENT 88 10 3

Ok, so honestly how much of a shot do I have here in Raynham? Think I could go down to the dept and they might be able to tell me or what?

#21 ·
ELO said:
Dunngeon, take a pill, I was being facetious.
Hey, ELO, take a lesson in tact, your facetiousness wasn't as apparent as you may have believed and I still find your comment derogatory. It's all funny and HA-HA about the several members of the board who were mistakenly classified as females on the civil service list, but your little "joke" sounds to me like you're saying it's degrading to be a woman.

Personally, I think it's great to have a vagina. Sorry if you really do feel like you'd develop a complex if you had one.

#24 ·
Im glad I didnt take the MBTA but some of the towns I chose (small compared to others in the area) have me so far down on the list compared to residents that i'd need the whole dept to turn over about 3 times to even get considered. Damned if you do and damned if you dont I guess.

#25 ·
GPD11 said:
From looking at everyones rankings, seems like putting down the MBTA is almost a waste of a choice. Might have been better to put down some small town.
I'm diffently dumping MBTA, Ranking 377 is almost as bad as NOT taking the exam, o.k with a different of $50.00 :twisted:

I have already heard from 4 canidates that got "left" of Haverhill's list, W.T.F. is HRD doing down there? They had about 7 months to get it right :evil:

AUCTION: I'll trade my MBTA spot for a 30 ranking somewhere else, plus i'll throw in a pair of S&W hinged cuffs (never used on any REAL criminals)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.