·
Subscribing Member
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little off topic but why not ?

Hi all
Just wanted to say hello.
I am Greg from Raynham, MA USA.
My wife and I own a Female Golden Retriever.
She turned a Year in February.
Pics here.
http://public.fotki.com/gmack24/brandie/
and oh yeah.
she has a black spot.
100 percent AKC purebred Golden Puppy but I guess a recessive gene from Border collie snuck in this one.
We had a choice of 10 healthy Golden Puppies but just HAD to have this one due to her spots !
Please post comments / Questions here!
Thanks and Love Golden Retrievers.

Greg
Massachusetts.
Come join my Yahoo Groups.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/copcars/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/copcars2
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/policecruiserpics
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/crownmarq1992tocurrent/

·
Registered
137 Posts
I have two pups... and two cats... well the cats are kinda just there... they could care less about me :)

This is Sadie... she's a Collie, Chow, Retriever mix:

And this is Lexi... she's Chow and Retriever... both are 4 years old:

The cats never hang around long enough to have a picture of :)

Gmack your pup is awesome :)

·
Subscribing Member
1,281 Posts
I currently own 5 college age males in the apartment, quite difficult to housebreak, constantly leaving "messes", especially in the living room for when you are bringing the g/f over :? Several attempts to train them have resulted in them overdosing on budweiser brand chow and barking all night.

The only pet that dosent give me problems is the beta fish sitting on my desk. Just got the little feller a snail to peck at and harrass. :D
Back home, my mom replaced me with 2 rag doll kittens and 2 japanese chin dogs.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Mikey682 said:
I currently own 5 college age males in the apartment, quite difficult to housebreak, constantly leaving "messes", especially in the living room for when you are bringing the g/f over :? Several attempts to train them have resulted in them overdosing on budweiser brand chow and barking all night.

The only pet that dosent give me problems is the beta fish sitting on my desk. Just got the little feller a snail to peck at and harrass. :D
Back home, my mom replaced me with 2 rag doll kittens and 2 japanese chin dogs.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :L: :L: :L:

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
My Mother just put down our 15 year old AKC Golden Retreiver, Mattie. That was the most amazing dog. So smart and gentle. I liked that dog more than most people i meet. My mother says she doesn't want another dog, but i can't help but think she misses Mattie and the house is so empty with out her. My wife says we shouldn't get her another dog, but I am still thinking about it. When i get back from the middle east my wife and i are getting 2 dogs, she wants a yellow lab, i want a german shepard.

it looks like Cooper has the "PINK CRAYON" action going on. He must like HD's also!

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
<------ This is Rosita Chiquita Santa Maria Bonita Rodriguez.

You can call her "Rosie" for short. :wink:

I also have a german shepard mixed mutt named Lily and a cat named Fees-Furse... :shock: don't ask.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Officer Dunngeon said:
<------ This is Rosita Chiquita Santa Maria Bonita Rodriguez.

You can call her "Rosie" for short. :wink:

I also have a german shepard mixed mutt named Lily and a cat named Fees-Furse... :shock: don't ask.
My Norweign Elkhound would prefer to call Rosie....Lunch. :lol: or He might even like to show her some puppy love :hump: ...he is fond of those Latinas. :lol:

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
My AB, Cooper once tried to get intimate with a neighbors Weiner dog. As if that isn't funny enough, the Weiner dog is disabled (ROFL) and has a pair of wheels attached to her rear-end. I wish I had a video. :lol:

·
Registered
968 Posts
Harley387 said:
My AB, Cooper once tried to get intimate with a neighbors Weiner dog. As if that isn't funny enough, the Weiner dog is disabled (ROFL) and has a pair of wheels attached to her rear-end. I wish I had a video. :lol:
:L: :L: :L: :L: :L: ....Harley, you have to get a picture of this dog on wheels!!!

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
shawnr76 said:
Harley387 said:
:L: :L: :L: :L: :L: ....Harley, you have to get a picture of this dog on wheels!!!
OMG, this is just too funny. Apparently, the dog is a spokes model for the doggy wheels company. Here it is!

·
Registered
145 Posts
2 little fur balls here, Mindy and Jazmine. No rodents, bugs, or anything else crawling around the house as a result!

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.