Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

The MassCops Christmas Gift Thread

7K views 40 replies 18 participants last post by  Hush 
#1 ·
I'll start fawkers... Merry Xmas.

If you could give it, what would it be, and to who?

To: LECSniper? Pvt. Cowboy? And all you blonde aficionados who like to play with dolls? :D

Joint Skin Hairstyle Smile Eyelash

See less See more
#12 ·
For 7: Pear infused vodka

Delta: The retirement clock to speed up, or at least feel that way.

Deuce: A new, more "hands on" approach allowed by department policy regarding a certain sector. Complete with standard issue SAP gloves.

Sine: 2 for 1 sales on DQ Blizzards all summer long.

Lawman: A newer shiny sled.

CC: As mentioned, continued health!

LGrif: A limo, to commute to an m&g, that way there are zero excuses.

Wolf: A shiny new SBR with all the fixins!

Dan Stark: PSU, the sequel.

LECSnip: About 5'7, platinum, 34D, abs, loves Patron.

#15 ·
I want eyes that don't leak with alarming ease at the thought of 20 first-grader's funerals the week before Christmas.

I would also like a heart that is less heavy from heartache whenever I picture those 6 adults during the moments of their selfless last acts intended to protect those kids.

And I wish the words 'Sandy Hook' were nothing more than part of a beach sign warning us about the possible risk of walking barefoot in the sand.

G
#16 ·
I want eyes that don't leak with alarming ease at the thought of 20 first-grader's funerals the week before Christmas.

I would also like a heart that is less heavy from heartache whenever I picture those 6 adults during the moments of their selfless last acts intended to protect those kids.

And I wish the words 'Sandy Hook' were nothing more than part of a beach sign warning us about the possible risk of walking barefoot in the sand.
I think we'd all like those.....well said, brother.

#17 ·
I feel as old as Delta-when I came on the job Traffic Citations didn't have a letter before all the numbers now they are up to "R":eek:

A Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah (or however it's spelled now) and everything in between to all my new on line friends at MC with continued good health and prosperity for the New Year to come...with thoughts and prayers for all those poor souls in Newtown...

and if anyone wants to know what to get me...
Trigger Gun accessory Air gun Cylinder Metal

G
#18 ·
I feel as old as Delta-when I came on the job Traffic Citations didn't have a letter before all the numbers now they are up to "R":eek:
Several years ago, I got a call at home from one of the traffic officers, who was clearly uncomfortable in making the call.

"Ummm, I have your latest citation in my hand. You know we haven't used E-series in over a year, right?" :oops:

#21 ·
To All My Democratic Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2013, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wish. :rolleyes:

To My Republican Friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in the year of our Lord Jesus Christ 2013 :D

#23 ·
As a last minute shopper, here are some Christmas offerings:

- LawMan3 - The 81st to start soon, end quick, and orders out of the Wild West.

Also leaving some gifts for you to give to the family

LawMan3 Sr. - A few million worth of fire trucks to play on and drive in parades.

LawMan3's Auntie M - A happy retirement.

- Delta - For the next series of "Pension Reforms" to include a 75/25 provision.

- Deuce - The claw, a Kel-Lite, a wooden baton, and for the Lamb Method to be adopted again.

- Johnny Law - A highly paid job consulting the MPTC so the next firearms curriculum doesn't have to be shoved back up into any body parts.

- SinePari - A lot of rental cars with out of state plates, full of occupants with conflicting stories of where they are coming from and how they know each other.

- 263FPD - A beer summit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G
#33 ·
I had many white Christmas' growing up and as a kid I enjoyed them however as I grew up they were not as thrilling. I remember my first 80 degree Christmas and that morning I was beyond thrilled...Its all depends on what one likes...
The day I left Saudi Arabia in 1991, it was 132 degrees.....it hurt to breathe.

At that moment, I swore I would never complain about the cold ever again. I do love summer, but I also enjoy the change of seasons in New England.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.