34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:shock:
Man Arrested For Allegedly Hiding In Women's Toilet
Suspect Charged With Criminal Trespass

POSTED: 8:02 a.m. EDT June 29, 2005
UPDATED: 10:09 a.m. EDT June 29, 2005

Story by Boston Channel

BOSTON -- Truth really was stranger than fiction in New Hampshire where a man was arrested for allegedly being inside a women's room toilet.

NewsCenter 5's Ed Harding reported that summer vacationers were disgusted when a man was discovered hiding inside a toilet in the women's room at a rest stop along the Kancamagus Highway near Carroll City. Police said he was in the waste tank beneath a log cabin restroom.

Authorities said Gary Moody, 45, of Gardiner, Maine, somehow got inside a toilet in the women's restroom and stayed there undetected as women used the restroom until a young girl detected him. The teen apparently walked into the restroom and looked down into the toilet and saw Moody looking back up at her.

Police were called in to flush him out.

"It's a very filthy environment and before we put anybody in contact with him we wanted to decontaminate him. We treated him exactly like he was hazardous material," Capt. John Hebert of the Carroll City Sheriff's Department said. "I started in this business in 1980 and I have never in my career encountered anybody in this type of a situation."

Moody was charged with criminal trespassing in and was freed on bail. A court date of July 19 was scheduled in North Conway.

WTF?? :shock: :shock:

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,713 Posts
I hope this teaches Dunngie to be careful when she's out riding her bike in the mountains and needs a rest stop!
:lol:

·
1,334 Posts
Talk about going a long way to get some excitement and thrills for this guy. I guess the explicit magazines, websites, and channels don't do it for him. What a sh*tbird!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Dr.Magoo";p="67977 said:
Is this guy the father of the kid that screwed the dog?

WTF!!!! :shock:
Thats great Magoo, oh man ROFLMAO , I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. However I believe you are correct. :shock:

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Man in Toilet Episode Faces More Charges

AUGUSTA, Maine - A man's arrest two weeks ago after being pulled from an outhouse toilet in New Hampshire has landed him in hot water in Maine. Gary Moody, 45, appeared Thursday in court on a charge of violating his probation by leaving the state and allegedly committing new crimes.

Moody, a convenience store owner, denied the allegations and remained free after posting bail.

Moody has been free on $250 bail from Carroll County, N.H., where he faces two counts of disorderly conduct and one count of criminal trespass after being found June 26 in the waste tank of a pit toilet on U.S. Forest Service property in Albany, N.H.

Authorities arrived at the scene after a 14-year-old girl heard a noise in the toilet and saw a face looking up at her. Moody was removed by police and was hosed down by firefighters before being arrested.

Assistant District Attorney Brad Grant noted that Moody was on probation for a sixth OUI and that probationers in Maine must have written permission from a probation officer before leaving the state.

"He left the state of Maine without permission, and the crimes he is alleged to have committed in New Hampshire are extremely disturbing," the prosecutor said.

Moody's attorney, Walter McKee, argued his client has strong community ties and would abide by conditions of probation.

___

Information from: Kennebec Journal, http://www.kjonline.com/

·
Registered
17,747 Posts
Seems he is in a CRAP load of trouble. It must STINK to be him. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.