Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These bracelets are being made by a police officer that posts on another message board I am a member of. I am posting this information here for any interested parties.

I am very proud to announce a very neat venture that I have been working on. Many of you are familiar with the Yellow Lance Armstrong Bracelets. From that there have been bracelets for cancer, diabetes and sports teams.

I worked with the same company that produced the Armstrong Bracelets and we are bringing Blue Bracelets that represent Law Enforcement.
We are calling this the Honor Bracelet Fund and the bracelets will have the saying "Honor". They are identical quality to the Armstrong Bracelets. All local proceeds will go to the FOP Auxiliary while national proceeds will go to the National Law Enforcement Memorial. Here is where I am asking for help.

Besides raising funds for L.E. organizations, we want thousands of these to be worn all over the USA. I will reduce the prices significantly for your organization to sell and market these in your community. This can also be a great fundraiser for your organization. I really believe these bracelets will do well. I have 10,000 coming so I obviously think so. I haven't even marketed the web site and have sold 230 in the last week! Prior to Memorial Week in DC, I will be discussing plans with the Memorial to market these for their purposes. In May, I would like the HONOR Bracelet to be very prominent around the U.S. With your help in your community we can make that happen. Here is the web site to find out more:

www.policebracelet.com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.