·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
they have been changed, it was a default setting

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
Thank God...
I thought I was going to have to start bribing officers of the law for their points...
:lol:

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's a suggestion, if you can do it:

Make the games cost 5 points to play.
Make new topics worth 10 points, make an individual's reply to a post worth 5, and make replys to posts that a person has created worth 1.

So I start a topic, 10 points to me.
I reply to someone elses thread, 5 points to me.
Someone posts in a thread I created 1 point to me.

If someone win comes out on top for a game 20 points.
Someone loses first place -10 points.

If you are the top scorer in a game, you can bet against the house for a max of 50 points. If you beat your old score you get 50 points, if you don't you lose 50 points.

It would be also cool if the "challenge" section required points, sort of a put up or shut up...wager 20 points...beat the other guys score you win, don't --you give over 20 points.

Lastly those features like sex, flags, avatars, sigs...must be "purchased" with points...

Gil";p="49751 said:
they have been changed, it was a default setting

·
Registered
455 Posts
I was curious about the whole point thing...

Suppose I earn points and don't want them because I don't play any of the games - can I give them to someone? If I'm going to earn them but won't use them, I'd rather someone else make use of them.

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Under the points you can DONATE to a person...click donate and follow along..I will donate one to you just as a test.

kateykakes";p="49783 said:
I was curious about the whole point thing...

Suppose I earn points and don't want them because I don't play any of the games - can I give them to someone? If I'm going to earn them but won't use them, I'd rather someone else make use of them.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Thank you, Sot. I'll try to accumlate enough points and whoever needs them for the games, I'll gladly give them away. :)

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
kateykakes";p="49788 said:
Thank you, Sot. I'll try to accumulate enough points and whoever needs them for the games, I'll gladly give them away. :)
I ran a script that updated everyones points, so you received credit for all of your posts. 2 for starting and 1 for replying.

SOT the system is not that flexible to make that last change of getting a point for someone that post in your topic.

So for now the games are free, all the points are where they should be and I am done with points for the night, on to something else...... ahhh spellcheck and copy to clipboard....

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Spul Chack..mush mor importent theyn gams!

Gil";p="49829 said:
kateykakes";p="49788 said:
Thank you, Sot. I'll try to accumulate enough points and whoever needs them for the games, I'll gladly give them away. :)
I ran a script that updated everyones points, so you received credit for all of your posts. 2 for starting and 1 for replying.

SOT the system is not that flexible to make that last change of getting a point for someone that post in your topic.

So for now the games are free, all the points are where they should be and I am done with points for the night, on to something else...... ahhh spellcheck and copy to clipboard....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts