http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=17565214125862764376

the Idiot Savant

(33% dark, 69% spontaneous, 53% vulgar)
your humor style:
VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

You like things silly, immediate, and, above all, outrageous. Ixne on the
subtle word play, more testicles on fire, please. People like you are the
most likely to RECEIVE internet forwards--and also the most likely to save
them in a special folder entitled 'HOLY SHIT'.

Because it's so easily appreciated, and often wacky and physical, your
sense of humor never ceases to amuse your friends. Most realize that
there's a sly intelligence and a knowing wink to your tastes. Your sense of
humor could be called 'anti-pretentious'--but paradoxically enough, that
indicates you're smarter than most.

:eek:

·
Maddy B's grammy
2,017 Posts
I'm a ham...hmm. I like clean/spontanious/light. It makes a little sense but I can tell a dirty joke with the best of them...(three white horse ran through the mud)

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
the Idiot Savant

(43% dark, 65% spontaneous, 47% vulgar)
your humor style:

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
The Ham

(38% dark, 58% spontaneous, 26% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

Your style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
the Idiot Savant

(38% dark, 54% spontaneous, 58% vulgar)
your humor style:

You like things silly, immediate, and, above all, outrageous. Ixne on the subtle word play, more testicles on fire, please. People like you are the most likely to RECEIVE internet forwards--and also the most likely to save them in a special folder entitled 'HOLY SHIT'.

Because it's so easily appreciated, and often wacky and physical, your sense of humor never ceases to amuse your friends. Most realize that there's a sly intelligence and a knowing wink to your tastes. Your sense of humor could be called 'anti-pretentious'--but paradoxically enough, that indicates you're smarter than most.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Johnny Knoxville - Jimmy Kimmel

·
Infidel
462 Posts
the Shock Jock

(52% dark, 46% spontaneous, 58% vulgar) your humor style:
VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | DARK

Your sense of humor is off-the-cuff and kind of gross. Is it is also sinister, cynical, and vaguely threatening to the purer folks of this world. You probably get off on that. You would cut a greasy fart, then blame it on your mom, and then just shrug when someone pointed out that she's dead.

Yours is hands-down the most outrageous sense of humor; you like things trangressive and hardcore. It's highly likely (a) you have no limits (b) you have no scruples and (c) you have no job. Ironically, it's your type of humor that can make the biggest bucks in show business.

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
the Wit

(67% dark, 38% spontaneous, 16% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat.

I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer.

Your sense of humor takes the most thought to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.

·
Registered
17,747 Posts
the Ham

(24% dark, 54% spontaneous, 16% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

Your style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith

1 - 10 of 10 Posts