Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
Kate - whilst in Disney; just remember a few things:

~Captain Hook died from jock itch. :cry:
~Snow White saw Pinocchio walking through the woods so she ran up behind him, knocked him flat on his back, and then sat on his face crying, "Lie to me! Lie to me!" :^o:^o:^o
~When Mickey and Minnie Mouse were in divorce-court and the judge said to Mickey; "So, You say here that your wife is crazy."
Mickey replied, "No I didn't. I said she is fuckin' Goofy."
:hump::hump:

Have a Great Trip!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
kttref, Unless you don't mind the kids being exposed to the "alternative lifestyle" you'd better check with Disney to see when they have their big "alternative lifestyle" week. rhl

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
rhl";p="66194 said:
kttref, Unless you don't mind the kids being exposed to the "alternative lifestyle" you'd better check with Disney to see when they have their big "alternative lifestyle" week. rhl
What the hell are you talking about?

Ps...I'm 23, I have no children. Don't plan on having any for awhile...but then I'll have 2...I'll tell you my whole story about how my life is going to be if you'd like to hear it..... :lol:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Alrighty, I'll be gone for a week. Please don't let too much go on without me (I'll check again before I leave tomorrow)...but I want everyone to play nice...although, fight it up with AmericanPride, or whatever his name is...it's fun!

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
Hey Kate! A little less animal & palm tree shots and MORE "scenery" - YOU DO GET MY DRIFT KID; I KNOW YOU DO...... :wink:
Have Fun...
:D

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
kwflatbed - We had a great time. It was a tad bit hot...but it really only rained one day, so it was fantastic...oh and the flat tire we got running over a 12ft long piece of metal on the highway was fun too! :lol:

Thank you all for the welcome back :) Those are all the pictures you're getting...although, my husband does have a new avatar!

Crazy - It's not that I'm afraid to post my picture, I just don't want to...that's the mystery behind me (that, and my eyebrows weren't done, my freckles all came out...very very unflattering!)

Glad to be back.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.