'The American' Out-Draws The Mexican | MassCops

'The American' Out-Draws The Mexican

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Literature' started by tsunami, Sep 6, 2010.

1. tsunami

tsunami MassCops Member

The summer movie season came to a typically quiet close over the weekend. The American led the way with a standard-issue George Clooney debut, Machete had an average late summer action movie launch, while Going the Distance stalled. Overall business, though, was up five percent from the same timeframe last year..

Both were good, but Machete had too much political jap against our policies!

2. HuskyH-2

HuskyH-2 G-Rap made me do it!

I'll see both machete did pretty good on rotten tomatoes.

3. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

I saw Machete. It was good, like McDonalds is good. You know exactly what you're getting, and its not good for you, but its oh so satisfying. The theatre had these 2 guys with earpieces outside the doors to make sure no kids snuck in....but the family infront of me (with questionable immigration status) had brought their 2 kids about age 7 with them. I went outside and patted the wannabe secret service agents on the shoulder and told them "great job"

4. j809

j809 Subscribing Member

American was good movie, a little action but good. Lots of banging though, dont bring your kids in there should be NC-17

5. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

Its funny you mention that! I was just talking to my dad who saw it, and he walked out in the last half, part of which was because some guy took his 10 year old kid to see it and the kid spent most of the movie covering his eyes. My dad leaned over and said "sometimes when movies are really bad, I leave...like this one." Lexington people, what are they thinking?

6. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

I wont watch that fag Clooney or any other two faced liberalbagodoucheshiteatingcumguzzlingcommies:stomp:

7. jettsixx

jettsixx Had enough

I couldnt tell you the last time I actually spent the money to go see a movie. I'll wait till the dvd and pay $1.00 out of the red box. Until then I will sit here and stare at j809's sig

8. HuskyH-2

HuskyH-2 G-Rap made me do it!

if your with an adult think you can get into any movie at any age cant you?

9. j809

j809 Subscribing Member

Maybe new ones coming soon. !!!