Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The 80th RTT Thread

901K views 4K replies 297 participants last post by  kwflatbed 
#1 ·
Whats up with letters going out for the 80th RTT???????????

#128 ·
Re: SORRY PROBABLY NO 80thRTT

Duff112 said:
Hilarious!!!

But on another subject, your new avatar is making me dizzy...

Makes me want to go climb that fake tree/Cellular antenna your town has on 2 and "fall off"...:mrgreen:
Just don't do it on the mid shift, wait till 8:01AM. :mrgreen: Meanwhile, keep staring into the kitty's eyes.

#132 ·

There is no way to tell when the 80th will happen. I'm too old and fat to get on the State so I'm only a lurker. I followed the process on the 75th because I thought I had a chance then. That class was definately on, then off, like 3 times. Whether the 8oth will happen this year will depend on the legislature and back room bargaining between which line items will be allowed or cut. The MSP has little to do with the process other than getting the thumbs up from the lawmakers.

#133 ·

snapbox said:
a good buddy of mine is a local... and he has family ties to the MSP.. got offered to attend the 79th but he turned it down because he wanted to do it on his own merit.. now he's regretting it.
I'm sorry, is there another way on besides taking the test?? Being part of the family tree wasn't part of my entrance package....Merit equals passing test and background then passing RTT...if he had right score and "passed" to get on "by his own merits" I'll cry foul on that....HAS to be more to it than letting on

#136 ·

snapbox said:
a good buddy of mine is a local... and he has family ties to the MSP.. got offered to attend the 79th but he turned it down because he wanted to do it on his own merit.. now he's regretting it.
If this is even remotely true then you friend is severly retarded and should be euthanized for his own safety.

#137 ·

94c said:
I could have been an astronaut but the time away from home wasn't worth it. I might reapply though.
It's the old classic....if my Aunt had balls she'd be my Uncle.

Could'a should'a would'a.......blah, blah, blah. This thread is giving me a headache. Or maybe it's that damn cat.

#143 ·

Well if you know so much, why do you continue to ask? You seem to have all the answers.

#145 ·

nirtallica said:
Well if you know so much, why do you continue to ask? You seem to have all the answers.
Whoa. I was just asking if anyone really knew what was going on at the Academy and if they worked there. MSP is a large agency and just like every where else rumors fly around all the time. Someone who actually works at the SPA or has direct contact with someone that works there would have the best information.

I'm not trying to get into a pissing match with Troopers on this board that was not my intent. If how I worded my post was in a confrontational/know-it-all manner I apologize.

(Just to put it out there I did not take the last test.)

#149 ·

If anyone here did actually work at the SPA then I can come just shy of guaranteeing they would not be posting any solid info on this or any other site. Aside from being against the rules of Policy and Procedure (AKA the bible), I'm sure they could care less about getting that type of info out to the general public. Anything anyone is posting here is strickly rumor and internal hope. Good luck kids.

#150 ·

i spoke with someone who works at the academy about a week ago. with the budget there is no plan for an 80th rtt anytime soon. rumors about a test in june are exactly what they are....rumors. his words exactly at the end of our conversation were "better luck next year". there's just no money. sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.