Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 4166 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Re: SORRY PROBABLY NO 80thRTT

OutOfManyOne said:
Yes you are, there is no 80th of this test anymore. You blew it, sorry.
Just curious, where are you getting this info. from? I have been hearing different but can't confirm or deny to any degree so until I see a new test announcement or another class I guess we will have to wait and see.

·
Registered
22 Posts

A combo of a lot of different things swayed my decision, but I knew that if I wasn't going to go in with everything in order and at 110% that I would let someone else have the opportunity. I just hope the guy that got my spot finished...................

·
Registered
15 Posts

Still waiting......where is all this gloom and doom coming from about not having an 80th....Is it just speculation or do some people get off on just tossing that out and seeing how people react. If you have some facts, good or bad, please share.

·
Subscribing Member
927 Posts

PCI said:
Still waiting......where is all this gloom and doom coming from about not having an 80th....Is it just speculation or do some people get off on just tossing that out and seeing how people react. If you have some facts, good or bad, please share.
Here a fact:
Had you scored higher or didn't defer you wouldn't have this problem. You'd either be on the road or looking for a new career as a quitter. Sorry to put in such blunt terms, but these "80th rtt yes/no" are getting annoying.

Get off the computer and show some initiative. Call the SP or physically go to the SPA and ask then you wont need to worry about hearsay and mean troopers who are tired of seeing this topic. Sadly I think some of you will continue to ask until someone says "yes, it's a go" even though the answer might be "no-go".

·
Registered
638 Posts

Here a fact:
Had you scored higher or didn't defer you wouldn't have this problem. You'd either be on the road or looking for a new career as a quitter. Sorry to put in such blunt terms, but these "80th rtt yes/no" are getting annoying.

Get off the computer and show some initiative. Call the SP or physically go to the SPA and ask then you wont need to worry about hearsay and mean troopers who are tired of seeing this topic. Sadly I think some of you will continue to ask until someone says "yes, it's a go" even though the answer might be "no-go".

HOT OFF THE PRESS....The 80th started this morning 2/22/07 at 4am...All those that failed to make it to the first day of class on time can expect a letter of discharge from MSP. Thank you.

·
Subscribing Member
5,135 Posts

MM1799 said:
Here a fact:

Seeing that there is no 80th, can we start a new topic on the 81st?

·
Subscribing Member
927 Posts

94c said:
Seeing that there is no 80th, can we start a new topic on the 81st?
I said that "80th rtt yes/no" threads are getting annoying, not "81st rtt yes/no" threads. :razz:

·
Registered
73 Posts

I do agree that all these new rtt threads get old, but for some of you recent rtt graduates that post statements like, "you should have scored higher, etc," don't forget, guys/gals senior to you got on w/scores in the upper 80's on the previous test. So let's not start tooting the "score higher and you...." horn, it's just the way the ball bounced.

·
Subscribing Member
927 Posts

tarc said:
but for some of you recent rtt graduates that post statements like, "you should have scored higher, etc," don't forget, guys/gals senior to you got on w/scores in the upper 80's on the previous test. So let's not start tooting the "score higher and you...." horn,
I graduated almost 18 years ago, hardly a recent rtt graduate.
Save the "guys/gals who scored in upper 80's" talk until you know what you are talking about. Maybe the upper 80's were equivalent to upper 90's now because the test was tweaked.. just a thought.

·
Subscribing Member
2,201 Posts

Romney gave the Tropers everything and the locals practically nothing. It seems that Patrick may do the same for the local yokals. Not that I am a flaming Patrick supporter just an observation, I could be wrong. Good luck you guys who are trying to get it.

·
Needs more complaints
4,309 Posts

Macop said:
Romney gave the Tropers everything and the locals practically nothing. It seems that Patrick may do the same for the local yokals. Not that I am a flaming Patrick supporter just an observation, I could be wrong. Good luck you guys who are trying to get it.
We're sitting pretty good with the numbers on paper, but I think there are somewhere around 300+ Troopers eligible to retire. Once all of the smoke clears, eventually we'll be short-handed again like everybody else.

·
Undefined
2,255 Posts

Macop said:
I am a flaming Patrick supporter.
Wow. As I'm sure most of you know....your boy there just decided to back track on his "I'll hire 1000 new police officers" during his campaign and now is saying it'll be more like 200-250. What a guy. Just for the "stay on topic" people.....I belive that is a good indicator that there will be no 80th any time soon.

·
Registered
429 Posts

Rock said:
Wow. As I'm sure most of you know....your boy there just decided to back track on his "I'll hire 1000 new police officers" during his campaign and now is saying it'll be more like 200-250. What a guy. Just for the "stay on topic" people.....I belive that is a good indicator that there will be no 80th any time soon.
You misquote better than the Herald. Impressive

·
Subscribing Member
2,201 Posts

Rock, I noticed you refered to Patrick as "my boy" and cut and pasted only part of my messasge. Hitting below the belt, lol. I am, in no way a Patrick supporter, or a supporter of anything or anyone liberal. Shame on you.

·
Registered
32 Posts

I just read Gov. Patrick's budget proposal. Looks like there IS NOT going to be an 80th rtt happening unless the House or Senate decides to change the governor's budget proposal.

·
Undefined
2,255 Posts

sox6V said:
There is talk within MSP for an 80th from the current list...
Was that "talk" between two guys from the 79th?

61 - 80 of 4166 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.