The 80th RTT Thread | Page 37 | MassCops

The 80th RTT Thread

Discussion in 'MassCops Gold - The Good, The Bad & The Ugly' started by MSO1, Sep 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Albundy

Albundy MassCops Member

Please, Please can we finally put this to rest. Read the paper, there will not be another class, get on with your lives.

2. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

If you are not interested don't read the thread simple as that.

3. 1234hey

1234hey MassCops Member

"Please, Please can we finally put this to rest. Read the paper, there will not be another class, get on with your lives."

Mr. Bundy, the way I lead my life dictates my desire to become a Trooper and I'm certainly not going to move on from it and give up. Yes, budgets will be cut, rumors will come and go, and the whiners will whine on, but I will never relent. Long live this post! Post on my brothers and sisters, post on.

4. Deuce

Deuce screw you...

So, do you live properly because you think that's what the troopers prefer? Or do you prefer to live properly for the sake of living properly, regardless of your career choice?

5. MSO1

MSO1 MassCops Member

Albundy, Please, Please get on with your life! We have all read the articles.Why do you think Kevin Burke is going to the public with this info at this time? DO THE MATH! 1234Hey, your right on point, post on Brother.

6. 1234hey

1234hey MassCops Member

"So, do you live properly because you think that's what the troopers prefer? Or do you prefer to live properly for the sake of living properly, regardless of your career choice?"

Deuce, regardless of career choice, I've always tried to do the right thing although I've definitely become more aware of it as I've grown older.

7. jester76

jester76 MassCops Member

1234hey keep on posting and stay positive we will get to the academy soon enough

8. nirtallica

nirtallica Subscribing Member

Just because there is no hope for you, no need to be shitin' on anyone else. Take Harry's advice IF YOU WANT TO BE A HATER DON'T READ THE POSTS!!!

9. jester76

jester76 MassCops Member

This thread should be for people who want the job.....all the negative posters suck. This shouldn't be a place where people get ripped for trying to inform others. I agree with 1234hey and nirtallica, let's keep it going and try to keep people who are interested up to date with any information regarding the 80th.

10. cc3915

cc3915 Well-Known Member Staff Member

Well said.....I admire these kids with their optimism. If it's meant to be then it will happen for them.

As far as I know this is an open forum with the subject matter being "Next RTT". The RTT may be on hold for awhile, but you can rest assured that the 80th will be pounding the parade field at SPA before you know it.

11. Peter

Peter New Member

Hey all,

I have just seen the exam announcement, scheduled for April 25th. My unit is scheduled for deployment to Iraq this coming spring, and the departure date could fall sometime around this exam. In the instance that I am already downrange, is it possible to take it while overseas?

I'm sure this has probably been rehashed at some point, since there are 25 million pages of content here - any guidance would be appreciated.

12. Macop

Macop Subscribing Member

Heres something up to date, it aint gona happen any time soon!

13. wlct

wlct MassCops Member

The next class will be in the springtime. The exam that is coming out in the spring won't be final until a couple of months after April which means the State Police exam from 2002 will still be in effect for a couple of months.:D

14. RodneyFarva

RodneyFarva Get off my lawn!

Ok great, and what do you have to back this up?:---)

15. Crvtte65

Crvtte65 Moderator

His brother's girlfriend's sister's aunt's hairdresser dates the local butcher who mentioned something when packing his sausage. The butcher heard it from his youngest son who is in kindergarten who goes to school with a 2nd cousin of a kid whose dad knows a trooper that works at the academy....

DUH! Gosh.... don't question him on such things... jeez

16. MDSP2597

MDSP2597 Subscribing Member

17. Deuce

Deuce screw you...

Charlie Mike then....

18. RodneyFarva

RodneyFarva Get off my lawn!

Brother... I know all too well...:D

19. tomahawk

tomahawk MassCops Member

This is covered on the exam announcement; you can't take it overseas, but they will let you take a makeup when you return. Be sure to register before the deadline. Here is a link to the pertinent paragraph: http://www.mass.gov/?pageID=hrdmodu...rs_2009_po_trooper&csid=Ehrd#current_military

20. Peter

Peter New Member

21. 78thrifleman

78thrifleman Smurf theft victim

The class is indeed still planned for Spring 09. No bull.

22. Simon

Simon Guest

spring of THREE THOUSAND and nine.............

23. BRION24

BRION24 Supporting Member

How many supposed start dates have there been for this class. I have heard Aug 07, Spring 08, Aug 08, Nov. 08, and now Spring 09. Lets just keep playing the waiting game. I just hope that you guys that are waiting can get in off the last real State Police Test.

24. Johnny Law

Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit Staff Member

My remains will be ready to find discipline!

25. 78thrifleman

78thrifleman Smurf theft victim

When the Spring 09 start date is announced and finalized, I will post my home address. Those of you who doubted me are to mail me 1 crisp new dollar bill.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.