Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 4166 Posts
G

·
Re: 80th RTT ?????

that stinks, i wanted to apply for it because state has the best lighting equpment. when i get on im going to request the super hawk talon xz5 mega bright LED lightbar with the traffic advisors so people have seizures when i pull them over and ask them if they like my lightbar.

·
Subscribing Member
856 Posts

djgj2000 said:
that stinks, i wanted to apply for it because state has the best lighting equpment. when i get on im going to request the super hawk talon xz5 mega bright LED lightbar with the traffic advisors so people have seizures when i pull them over and ask them if they like my lightbar.
Are you trying to open a can of worms on purpose here???????
I'll let someone else start before everyone else jumps on the bandwagon.....

G

·

haha no i'm fucking around... this isnt even the real kid from marlborough
(notice the extra 0)

·
Subscribing Member
856 Posts

Thank God!!!!! Hahahaha.

Yea I noticed it, but thought maybe he made a new one since his is "masscops Idiot" labeled...

·
Registered
4,433 Posts

djgj2000 said:
:L: 2000 is the man

·
Registered
56 Posts
Re: SORRY PROBABLY NO 80thRTT

Free em all Deval thought it better to buy a Brand spanking new Cadillac, and also fly around in the State Police helicopter alot, than fund the 80th RTT

·
Registered
843 Posts

regnar1194 said:
Free em all Deval thought it better to buy a Brand spanking new Cadillac, and also fly around in the State Police helicopter alot, than fund the 80th RTT
Did you hear his reasoning behind buying the caddy? He was asked why not use a CV like everyone else? He stated that there were none available. Since when did ford stop making the crow vic? What a dipshit

Pretty soon he will be rolling around on dubs and hitten the club...oopppps..did i just say that? ;)

·
Registered
32 Posts

Is there a possibility that they will appropriate for an 80th in the FY2008 Budget that the governor will be proposing at the end of this month if the Sup. budget doesn't fly???

·
Registered
528 Posts

HELPMe said:
Did you hear his reasoning behind buying the caddy? He was asked why not use a CV like everyone else? He stated that there were none available. Since when did ford stop making the crow vic? What a dipshit

I wish my Chief thought that Crown Vic's were no longer being made...We could have got a couple of Cadi's instead..

·
Subscribing Member
4,316 Posts

In a way he was correct. They no longer make the stretched version of the Crown Vic which was available as a tacxi cab version, I believe 6 inches longer. That was not a P71 package, P70 body style available (commercial/fleet): rear seats gain 6" of legroom.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts

I think he should go all out, hes already got the heat on him for buying a Cadi....hell throw some spinners on it too....

21 - 40 of 4166 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.