The 80th RTT Thread | MassCops

The 80th RTT Thread

Discussion in 'MassCops Gold - The Good, The Bad & The Ugly' started by MSO1, Sep 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MSO1

MSO1 MassCops Member

Whats up with letters going out for the 80th RTT???????????

2. tazoez

tazoez Subscribing Member

Re: 80th RTT ?????

Dude, the 79th RTT hasn't even graduated yet. relax. breathe. and wait. The MSP is on their schedule ( and with $$$ issues due to big dig, I wouldn't hold my breath ) of if and when they decide to hold the 80th RTT or to have another exam in which you would have to start the whole process all over from the beginning with the rest of the people that took it in 2002 and the new people that are taking it.
    Hope I didn't scare you too much but I am praying for new exam -- Just score high and you'll have no worries.

3. Q5POS

Q5POS New Member

I'll tell you whats up with the letters that are going out, THEIR NOT!!! Go back to your day job and sit and wait. Don't contact them, they'll contact you! :mad: Three classes have just graduated in the past two years, it's kind of hard to justify another class with all the bodies we got now, even thought we're still a desk and two. Not to mention budget contraints, Big Dig fiasco, etc.. Man power is/will be at an all time high, I don't think Beacon Hill is going to be to desperate to throw money at us for another class that they think is probably not needed.

4. Andy0921

Andy0921 MassCops Member

[​IMG]

5. SinePari

SinePari Needs more complaints

You'd think Div of Field Svc would be beefed up. But 150 graduate, hit the road, and then 150 others go to "units", hence a desk and two. Next time you stop a car full of shitheads with guns, dope, dead hookers or whatever in it, and your shift-mate is 50 miles away assisting a part-time dept with a domestic, think about where the hell the rest of the 2400 Troopers are!

6. tommym27

tommym27 New Member

umm...correct me if i'm wrong MSO1 but it says you are 37...what do you care if they send letters out?

7. j809

j809 Subscribing Member

Doesn't matter if he was 35 or less when he took the exam.

8. dcs2244

dcs2244 Moderator Staff Member

Sorry all you indispensable Wunderkind: time for a new test. They've already taken one more class than is advisable from this list...

9. sox6V

sox6V New Member

{dcs2244 Sorry all you indispensable Wunderkind: time for a new test. They've already taken one more class than is advisable from this list... }

I am not sure how members of the 79th RTT will take the above quote, kind of indicates "not worthy, you are second class trooper",

10. Mikey682

Mikey682 Subscribing Member

I don't think they're going to have a problem with the above quote, they seem to be having a good enough time already at the SPA, just look at the pics!

11. Rock

Rock Undefined

[​IMG]

Your right Mikey it's all smiles and high fives at the "NEW SPA"

12. dcs2244

I really don't care how anyone "takes" the quote. I base my observation on what has gone before. If they prove me wrong, good for them. If they prove me right, 'nuff said. In any event, rest assured that when the class arrives for break-in, I will reveal my thoughts to them...just so everybody is on the same page.

As far as anyone being a "second class trooper", that is just what they are until they're a "trooper first class".:cool:

Relax, Francis...everybody gets an equal shot at proving themselves once they're on their own.

13. TKDOWN13

TKDOWN13 Guest

Hopefully the next SPA won't go through until 2050 cuz the last thing we need is more AAA with a badge on the highway with their citation hard-ons.

14. PBiddy35

PBiddy35 New Member

Hey Takedown, where the hell did you come from insulting the best blue in MA?

Your first post was "We're all on the same team." Second was this garbage. Get back under the rock.

15. nirtallica

nirtallica Subscribing Member

Another assclown who could not make the cut. Do us a favor and crawl back to the meaningless job you come from.

16. dcs2244

The kids in the twelfth class off the same test would still be your intellectual superiors.

Whatsa matter, troll, mommy scared by a trooper?

Get your Detex...it's time for your next round.

17. 193

193 MassCops Member

80th RTT??

Now the 79th graduated any word on the 80thRTT for the MSP.

18. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

19. KozmoKramer

KozmoKramer Administrator Staff Member

Re: 80th RTT??

Correct KW.

20. Sgt. Canseco

Sgt. Canseco New Member

Any scuttlebutt out there?

21. Tango

Tango Subscribing Member

Still the same...a no go for an 80th anytime soon....

22. djgj2000

djgj2000 Guest

that stinks, i wanted to apply for it because state has the best lighting equpment. when i get on im going to request the super hawk talon xz5 mega bright LED lightbar with the traffic advisors so people have seizures when i pull them over and ask them if they like my lightbar.

23. tazoez

Are you trying to open a can of worms on purpose here???????
    I'll let someone else start before everyone else jumps on the bandwagon.....

24. djgj2000

djgj2000 Guest

haha no i'm fucking around... this isnt even the real kid from marlborough
    (notice the extra 0)

25. tazoez

Thank God!!!!! Hahahaha.

Yea I noticed it, but thought maybe he made a new one since his is "masscops Idiot" labeled...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.