Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Yeah, THAT GUY!
2,728 Posts
Yet when anyone talks about reforming this, it is taboo. Libs tell everyone that reform attacks people who NEED assistance. Those who push reform aren't arguing enough to make it quite clear that those who ABUSE assistance are the target. For how long has the government not bothered to investigate complaints of abuse because it is too hard or too costly? Well, isn't paying off cheats for decades costly? WTF do I know? I'm not a lib and I don't drink koolaide.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
That's fucking real?? My dad always jokingly apologized about not lying on my student loan applications as a cosigner about his income so I could be a go to college for free and be entitled to all these benefits like mr. Brooks. Fuck this, four years of active duty military and they only pay off 10k!! Oh yeah, it's taxed like hell too, it came out to about $7800

·
Subscribing Member
3,274 Posts
Notice the lack of fear for a person in open court telling a judge how he is committing fraud without any fear of repercussion. This has become the norm, committing public assistance fraud without any fear of someone actually looking into it or people getting arrested for the crime. Entitlements are becoming the norm and stand by for the rioting if they are ever reformed. Scary!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts