Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to take a minute to say thanks for all the great information on this site. I just got hired by a NH city yesterday, and this site has been an invaluable tool in terms of applying to depts, knowing what to expect throughout the process, and making myself a better candidate.

I have not posted much, but I have been reading the forum for about a year now and I can honestly say that I would not be in this position if it weren't for a lot of the important information and tips I learned on this board.

Thanks Again!!

CRG

·
Subscribing Member
7,237 Posts
Welcome aboard! You will, I hope, find New Hampshire a great place to serve, protect and live. I am sure that you, like most who have been hired by most departments in the recent years, are highly qualified and I can assure you you will become highly trained.

·
Premium Member
2,371 Posts
Adam, I got hired in Keene, NH. As far as credentials and what not, I sent you a PM.

CRG
CRG - Did Keene just hire a few guys? A guy that works with a close friend of mine in Maryland is going to Keene as a lateral...

·
Premium Member
2,371 Posts
Csauce,
Yeah, they put on a good amount of people recently. I know there are 3 or 4 in the academy right now, 1 or 2 on FTO and then myself and one other guy just got hired.
Yeah the guy I met who was going to Keene is from NH originally, moved to Maryland and got on a county PD there, and now decided to go back to NH. I'm not convinced it was the right move considering how it is down there, but to each his own.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts