Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
I don't know it to be fact,but I heard they would be getting to the 95's for the February class. So if that's you start running and doing PT

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hate to be a bubble burster, but there is still alot of people with scores of 99, 98, 97, and 96 who deffered to the 79th. The 78th was made up mainly by 96's. The 96's who showed up and didn't get in have preference over everyone else, then comes the defferments. If you do the math just using the 97's and 96's, there is still over a thousand people for the 250 or so slots in the 79th. Thats not even including those with 98's, which there is still alot of. Thats alot of people for those slots, and nobody is going to deffer cause this is the last shot with these test scores. The only reason the 96's were taken was because of defferments. The only way I see 95's getting in is if they hold off on another exam for a year or two and form another class. It could happen, they have had so many drop out and they spent alot of money redesigning the last exam. Like I said, hate to be a bubble burster, but these are the facts. Good luck

·
Registered
43 Posts
I am a fellow 95er and I feel your pain. I have accepted the fact that I may not get in on this test. I am not taking another test either. I really want the job but I am already 31 years old. I have a great paying job now in IT and as far as salary goes, the sky is the limit. I know you can make six figures in MSP but you are working a lot of OT. I am happy making 70K-80K working 40. On the other side of the coin, the money doens't mean as much as the feeling you get every time you put on that uniform and get in that cruiser. There is something more satisfying about the job than money. Its just so damn hard to get hired. Well, good luck!

·
Lemme take a selfie
5,841 Posts
HR says: Not sure if we're gonna hit the 95's... still about 600 more 96+'s to blow through before they dive in. :uc:

I asked her to throw all the deferments in the trash...

·
Lemme take a selfie
5,841 Posts
Can't say that I've seen any posts regarding 95's and BI's... YET...

I asked the nice lady at HR to add 1 point to my score... she said, "Awww what the hell... why not... while we're at it... I'll round 'er off to an even 100... " :shock:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.