Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Alien Member
17,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Teen Pees In Teacher's Drink, Police Say

CASTLE ROCK, Wash. -- Police in Washington said they've arrested a teenager for urinating in his teacher's drink.

Investigators said officers arrested the 13-year-old at Castle Rock Middle School on Friday, and he's now facing a felony charge.

Castle Rock police said the victim was a woman who was teaching four eighth-grade boys Friday when one of them peed in her drink.

The teacher walked into her class just in time to catch the boy zipping up and discovered urine in her plastic drink bottle, officers said
"Kids now days have no respect," a parent named Vicky said.

The initial reaction from local parents was one of disgust.

"We live in an age now where everything is a free-for-all it's just ridiculous," Vicky said.

An investigation revealed the child had urinated in her drink bottle and that the other students in class had witnessed it, police said.

The teacher didn't drink the liquid and was not hurt, but police took the boy to Cowlitz County Juvenile Detention.

"I'm shocked," said Ronna who lives nearby.

Several people in the community said the student definitely crossed the line but said he should not face charges.

"If it was my kid he would face some serious reprimands at home. As far as a crime, that's a bit much," Ronna said.

The Castle Rock School District said the boy will be suspended for at least five days.

http://www.kptv.com/news/17542439/detail.html

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
Attemped poisoning is a "bit much"? How about this, Ronna you drink the kid's piss and then we'll see how if you still think it's a bit much to charge this little asshole.

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
Absolutely Johnny.
Friggin' moonbats are everywhere. NO punishments, NO personal responsibility, NO consequences for your actions.
I'd love to hear an example of what Ronna-The-F'Tard means by "serious reprimands at home".
I'll bet the little shit would serve one hell of a "time out"....

Mr. Savage couldn't be more correct; Liberalism is a MENTAL DISORDER.

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
Actually its not poisin until you drink it the second time..I just watched Survivorman he drinks his piss all the time..this kid was just trying to keep the teacher hydrated..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts