Teen charged with impersonating officer | MassCops

Teen charged with impersonating officer

Discussion in 'Police Impersonation News' started by kwflatbed, Sep 9, 2010.

1. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

Teen charged with impersonating officer

September 9, 2010
    By Brian Lee TELEGRAM & GAZETTE STAFF

DUDLEY — Police said a 19-year-old Shrewsbury man who sometimes pretended to be a police officer and drove around accosting people was undone when a former classmate recognized him during an incident this summer. (T&G)

2. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

Wonder if he is related to that douche bag tow truck driver that assaulted a cop last week.

Such a shame that he will never get to use blue lights as a real cop. Now all is left for him is masturbation at a thought of getting on the job.

I'd say that he has made the Masscops "Whacker of the Year"

3. Lost

Lost MassCops Member

He wasn't impersonating a police officer

He was impersonating a Female Body Inspector.

4. jettsixx

jettsixx Had enough

Is it just my imagination or are there more and more whackers these days???? Also I know you post the link for news storys but now it just leads to the login page for the T&G

5. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

I will be dammed if I will pay the T&G to get the whole story.

6. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

There are DEFINITELY wayyyy more whackers out there than ever before... At least I think so... Every other day there's a news article about someone who had lights/siren in their vehicle and was committing whackery. Not just in Massachusetts, but all over the country.

Jettsixx... The liberal shitty T&G isn't very smart with computers, nor programming their website. Here's the math equation that shows why...

T&G = liberal.
    Liberal = dumb (based on the theory that liberalism is a disease of the brain)
    Therefore one can deduce that the T&G = dumb.

Clear your history, clear your cookies, and clear you cache and viola... You can read the 3-4 allowed articles before you encounter the login page again. Rinse and repeat. Shhhhhh...

7. jettsixx

jettsixx Had enough

KW, I couldn agree more and PVT Cowboy you are giving me waaaay to much credit when it comes to computers lol. I know how to log onto here and post a few things thats about it.

8. Lost

Lost MassCops Member

It was a good laugh!

Easier to turn any car into a cruiser with more law enforcement retailers online, as well as more indicators that hide on the car and are portable.

9. SinePari

SinePari Needs more complaints

NECN is the only way to go

Mass. man charged with impersonating police officer

"He hopes to become a state trooper." I'm afraid his blissful journey ended at Dudley District Court...

10. Lost

Lost MassCops Member

If only. His blissful journey stopped at the State House, where the Commonwealth has decided no one can take this journey now.

I'd also guess, although not officially, his journey actually ended in Oxford and Charlton years prior.

11. jedediah1

jedediah1 MassCops Member

"weird how you cant even trust what anyone says because i know for a fact that this is all a lie. first of all MR ENTWISTLE bought his jeep literally 3 months ago so its impossible for him to have pulled someone over in 2008. also, he did not have lights or aything in his car, i rode in it everyday, it was a normal car soooo its not true that cops found that in his car either HAHAHA. maybe if the witness wasnt on so many drugs he would snap out of it and realize hes getting himself into quite the predicament because when patrick is proven innocent HAHAHA hes going to have a ton of charges pressed against him for LYING. all over highschool drama. what a shame. ps, its entwistle...theres no h. XXX foreverrr<3 eivets likes turtles (HUH?)

Posted by mjjj<3 | report abuse"