Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CLEVELAND (Reuters) - A 13-year-old boy has been arrested for the rape of a 5-year-old girl at a McDonald's Playland in southern Ohio, police said Friday.
The assault allegedly occurred on October 29 in Anderson Township, near Cincinnati. The 5-year-old old was visiting the restaurant with her grandmother and playing in the Playland area at the time of the alleged attack.
After investigating the complaint, the Hamilton County Sheriff's Department on Wednesday released a photo of the suspect from the McDonald's camera to the news media, according to Lieutenant Michael L. Hartzler, a district commander.
The next day, the boy and his parents came into his department for an interview. Hartzler will not disclose what was said in the interview, but the juvenile was taken into custody.

Teen arrested for rape of 5-year-old in McDonald's play area - Yahoo! News

·
Registered
17,747 Posts
Knowing this Teen is still young would I be considered a cold heartless bastard if I said feed him to the Woodchipper?

G

·
Knowing this Teen is still young would I be considered a cold heartless bastard if I said feed him to the Woodchipper?
If you're old enough to rape, then you're old enough for the chipper! I'm betting this 13yr old was a victim of abuse himself... Not that that's any excuse. He still deserves every bit of punishment that can be dished out. It's terrible when people have to learn the hard way to keep an eye on their children at all times. If my kids are at any kind of playland, they are never out of my sights for more than a few seconds. If the circumstances do not allow me the ability to keep my eyes on them, then we leave or we don't go to begin with.

G

·
Perhaps I'm paranoid, but when my kids were young enough for the McDonald's play area, I never let them out of my sight.

·
Subscribing Member
856 Posts
Perhaps I'm paranoid, but when my kids were young enough for the McDonald's play area, I never let them out of my sight.
Nope, your smart. I never let my step-daughter out of my sight when we are at Mc Donalds.
Try going to Chuck E. Cheese, go to Manchester Ct, better one and I know the Mgr personally :wink_smile:
It not bad there for the most part (unfortunately, sometimes the trash visits but local pd is outstanding there).

G

·
Nope, your smart. I never let my step-daughter out of my sight when we are at Mc Donalds.
Try going to Chuck E. Cheese, go to Manchester Ct, better one and I know the Mgr personally :wink_smile:
It not bad there for the most part (unfortunately, sometimes the trash visits but local pd is outstanding there).
Ugh, I hate McDonald's playlands, and I hate Chuck E Cheese even more. The ones I've been to are nothing but over-crowded Over-priced ghettoville germ factories. If I'm going to take my kids somewhere where they can roll around in bacteria and eat overpriced under-quality food, I'd rather pay the $8/kid to go to an indoor playground like Imajine That in Lawrence. At least they'll have more fun, they're playing w/ kids their own age, and I can see what they're doing at all times.

Sent from my ADR6300

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
He learned this.behavior somehwere. As for what Delta said. I cant even imagine how protective I would be if i had children. I do find it a slight bit offensive when parents grab their kids like I'm goiing to kidnap them when I say hi innocently or am actually telling them to stay with their parents if I see one let's say at the mall or.grocery store being ignored by their parents. It happened a few weeks ago and I felt like saying " Lady, I've spent my whole life avoiding having kids, why the Fuck would I want yours" but I would do the same thing. It's just a sad thing that it has to be that way.

·
Always Watching
8,261 Posts
Ugh, I hate McDonald's playlands, and I hate Chuck E Cheese even more. The ones I've been to are nothing but over-crowded Over-priced ghettoville germ factories. If I'm going to take my kids somewhere where they can roll around in bacteria and eat overpriced under-quality food, I'd rather pay the $8/kid to go to an indoor playground like Imajine That in Lawrence. At least they'll have more fun, they're playing w/ kids their own age, and I can see what they're doing at all times.
Sent from my ADR6300
+1000!
After seeing a commercial, my oldest was asking why we can't go to Chucky Cheese. Fortunately, she's old enough to understand how trouble makers ruin it for others and laugh when I say, "Not without a HAZMAT suit, a body bunker and a gun."

To get back on topic, I fully support the wood-chipper for this kid since sex offenders are so poorly managed in this country and there will be no cure until lawmakers get their heads out of their asses and make this offense punishable by death or placement in a sexually dangerous ward until death.

·
Registered
17,747 Posts
If you're old enough to rape, then you're old enough for the chipper! I'm betting this 13yr old was a victim of abuse himself... Not that that's any excuse. He still deserves every bit of punishment that can be dished out. It's terrible when people have to learn the hard way to keep an eye on their children at all times. If my kids are at any kind of playland, they are never out of my sights for more than a few seconds. If the circumstances do not allow me the ability to keep my eyes on them, then we leave or we don't go to begin with.
Glad I am not the only whom sees it that way

No that is what being a parent is. I would be more worried\dissapointed if you did not watch them.

G

·
He learned this.behavior somehwere. As for what Delta said. I cant even imagine how protective I would be if i had children. I do find it a slight bit offensive when parents grab their kids like I'm goiing to kidnap them when I say hi innocently or am actually telling them to stay with their parents if I see one let's say at the mall or.grocery store being ignored by their parents. It happened a few weeks ago and I felt like saying " Lady, I've spent my whole life avoiding having kids, why the Fuck would I want yours" but I would do the same thing. It's just a sad thing that it has to be that way.
Other than while I'm in uniform (which I hope is a big enough clue that I'm not a skinner), I generally don't interact with other people's children whom I don't know, but I do make exceptions. The other night while out to dinner, I saw a young (7-8) boy rummaging through his mother's purse while she was up getting the food. He started trying to open a prescription medication bottle, so I grabbed it out of his hand and put the purse on the mother's seat. She actually thanked me, probably because I was with my own children and clearly wasn't being creepy.

---------- Post added at 14:50 ---------- Previous post was at 14:50 ----------

youre probably one of those guys that carry a pistol there too! :)
Guilty as charged. :rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts