Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(Muskogee, Oklahoma) A former teacher at Hilldale High School, Danny Brian Giacomo, pleaded guilty to engaging in sex with a 14-year-old female student.

As a result, a federal jury has awarded the student $2.7 million, to be paid by Giacomo and the school district.

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
Frankly I'm getting GD tired of this.
Male to female or female to male, I really don't care.
Our Kids are not here for some socially retarded, latent adolescent shit-head to have sex with.
As much as I would have loved to tapped Debra Lafave as a kid, I don't want one of my kids having sex at 13 or 14 with a 25 year old teacher, regardless of how hot she may be.

If they cross the line, we need to start putting these mental cases behind bars for a few years.
It might not eliminate the problem, but it might stop a few from taking advantage of our kids.

G

·
I had an instructor about 5 years ago tell me that the public school sex offender crisis was going to make the Catholic church scandal look like a pre-game warmup. Looks like things are heading that way...

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
LOL 7 (Giddy Up!)

I had an instructor about 5 years ago tell me that the public school sex offender crisis was going to make the Catholic church scandal look like a pre-game warmup.
Did they offer an explanation as to why 5-0?
I have my ideas, but aside from the scourge of Liberalism and watered-down hiring standards, what's your take?

I could post from one to ten stories like this a day that are in the news.
No shit Har?
Man, we are headed right down the path of the 5th century Rome.
Can the be any greater moral decay than adults having sex with children and society turning a blind eye...

G

·
LOL 7 (Giddy Up!)

Did they offer an explanation as to why 5-0?
I have my ideas, but aside from the scourge of Liberalism and watered-down hiring standards, what's your take?
Just in terms of the access that they are granted, and all of the trust that the public puts into them. Staying after school without even blinking an eye, coaching after-school sports. Being in a position of authority. It's all the bennies of a priest, with a larger client base. The school's do CORI checks, but remember the stat regarding how many offenses before a perv is caught? Now add the fact that schools are pushing for male teachers to replace all of the deadbeat dads, and... well.. you do the math.

·
Always entertained
2,550 Posts
I could post from one to ten stories like this a day that
are in the news.
KW please don't It only makes me shithouse at what society is coming to. Just like the catholic priest thing, it's people in power taking advantage of there charges.

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
OK John (or is it jhon?), my question is; SO?
A link to an addiction blog on a pro-police, pro-law_and_order site, whats your point?
And for us to enjoy your "latest" news, shouldnt at the least know who the hell you are in the first place?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts