Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Gotta love it when they do a face plant after getting tased.

Just about every agency out here in Arizona provides each officer with a taser. Our department required, "volunteered" each officer to take a "ride" from a taser. I can tell you this, It hurt like a [email protected]%&.

I have used my taser on a 150 pound rotty who was chasing after school kids, I never saw a dog move so fast before. I am still waiting to hear from Pamala Anderson and her friends at PETA.

There is a video on the internet of a Texas Police Officer who shot a rotty with a Taser after the rotty attacted his partner. The dog went a%% of tea kettle after getting struck by the Taser. I will try and find a link for that video

·
BOOM!
1,353 Posts
Plain and simple......THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!

I liked it when he got zapped the 3rd time and when he fell his head bounced off the tire of his truck....what a moron!!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
i know that they have finally been approved for use by police in this state, but when will they be purchased and used in your department ????
will recruit academies and veteran in services train officers how to use tasers this year ???

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
PBC FL Cop";p="51402 said:
Its only an eight hour class for certification, although it leaves a lasting impression... :shock:
PBC & MASSTOAZ - is Taser Training Like OC, Whereby You "Get It" to Get It?

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
KozmoKramer";p="51405 said:
PBC FL Cop";p="51402 said:
Its only an eight hour class for certification, although it leaves a lasting impression... :shock:
PBC & MASSTOAZ - is Taser Training Like OC, Whereby You "Get It" to Get It?
Supposedly that's the case and if so they can keep the damn thing! It's been said a few times here "I don't need to get shot with my gun to qualify" :evil:

·
Registered
137 Posts
That was awesome... definitely a useful tool... as that clip shows...

The 13th MPOC Boylston were able to see some instructors getting certified a month or so ago. They dropped right a way... but all lived to tell the tale. I'd get hit if needed to be able to carry them...

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
I think getting zapped is at the suggestion of the manufactures so they can add you to the stats of persons that the devise was tested on with no life threating side effects.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.