Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

61 - 80 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
I would gladly lay down my life if it would mean saving my fellow man.
Might want to change that to: "I would gladly throw rounds down range if it would mean saving my fellow man"

Laying down your life wouldn't accomplish anything! You can't help anyone like you want to if you take yourself out of the fight!

·
Always entertained
2,550 Posts
Now I'm laughing, this is some funny shit. I think this kid has a way to go if he's for real.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
I just like to say right now...

THANK YOU!

While I was first disappointed by some of the replies, I remembered why I joined this forum in the first place. To talk with actual Officers and gain insight into the job. I now appreciate your comments as they have all helped me in their own way.

·
dirtbaggumus maximus
414 Posts
We're hiring and we have take home cruisers. Pays not great at first, but if you REALLY want to be a Troop, that won't matter.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
I am fully intent on becoming a Police Officer when I reach the age limit
How old are you? 12?

Off to bed, youngster. No one here gives crap.

---------- Post added at 23:33 ---------- Previous post was at 23:31 ----------

By the way, I think you mean when you reach the Minimum Age, not Age Limit, but it's OK, I have small kids so I understand "Child Speak"

·
dirtbaggumus maximus
414 Posts
Whacker or not... He was given TWO agencies that provide take home cruiser and are currently hiring (thank you PBC). Let's shut this shitshow down.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Also Canada is hiring lots of people, you should really consider it. In addition to their take home cars they have take home horses. :smug:
For the record, I contacted the RCMP and they stated that their policy was that only certain officers (Brass and Special Operations, SWAT) take their cars home. Otherwise, Officers have to ask at the end of the day and put in a request.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
For the record, I contacted the RCMP and they stated that their policy was that only certain officers (Brass and Special Operations, SWAT) take their cars home. Otherwise, Officers have to ask at the end of the day and put in a request.
Why did you bother? I am pretty sure that just like Police in the US, you have to be a Canadian Citizen to get a LE job in Canada.

·
dirtbaggumus maximus
414 Posts
PBL and I answered your questions AND gave you two agencies that are hiring. Next time you ask a question and it gets answered, how about a thanks or even a response. Instead I get some remark about America's hat. We wasted our time dragging our fingers over these keyboards and you're not even paying attention.

Anyone have a rag and some brasso fro this young man?

·
dirtbaggumus maximus
414 Posts
Why? Do you want him to polish your knob or something?:redcarded:
You guys don't have brass buttons on your uniforms? Did they finally switch to velcro? My bad. :wink_smile:

(I will now duck from the onslaught of shit that is to be thrown from every municipal)

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
He only thing that we have to own a pair of that's brass, is balls. So we can deal with the shit being thrown at us by the public and our bosses.:rolleyes:

61 - 80 of 95 Posts