Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has ordered anything from this site. I ordered something over a month ago and haven't receieved it yet. I received a confirmation email confirming my order the following day but nothing else. I tried calling a couple of the phone #'s on the website but they are disconnected. I also emailed them but got nothing back. I recently mailed them to get a status on my order so I'll wait to see if they contact me when they receive. Before I start bashing the site I just want to see if anyone has had any experience with them. On a good note my credit card has not been charged.

·
Subscribing Member
944 Posts
bjm said:
Just wondering if anyone has ordered anything from this site. I ordered something over a month ago and haven't receieved it yet. I received a confirmation email confirming my order the following day but nothing else. I tried calling a couple of the phone #'s on the website but they are disconnected. I also emailed them but got nothing back. I recently mailed them to get a status on my order so I'll wait to see if they contact me when they receive. Before I start bashing the site I just want to see if anyone has had any experience with them. On a good note my credit card has not been charged.
Did you use Paypal? Cause if you did you can get get the optional insurance that gives you your money back foritems not recieved.

Scott :pc:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just used a credit card, no paypal. I have looked at different forums and people have said that they have ordered from them and never received anything and never had anything charged to thier account. I guess I won't be ordering from them again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts