Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
1,322 Posts
I didn't lock it, but if I can run a guess, I'd have to say it was an open and shut type of forum. He wanted to announce his "resignation" from masscops which he did quiet eloquently and effectively, all the posts there after were just pissing on his preverbal grave, kind of pointless and immature.

G

·
I for one will miss his prose and verbal challenges to the French & Eclectic Blue types on here. He will be sorely missed. When I asked him in person to come back on the forum, he declined & stated that his time and effort would be well spent elsewhere among the 175 cities & towns he patrols and loves dearly.
Another voice of reason is silenced. When will the madness end? Please reconsider your actions T-Cop4Life. We need your literary style on here. I cannot do it alone.

·
Registered
15 Posts
After looking at some of the posts from T-Cop I am glad that his resignation was accepted...............Quite frankly, he probably should have been fired a long time ago fro some of the junk he posted on this board.................Good Bye T-cop.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.