Swine flu. The Revenge. | MassCops

Swine flu. The Revenge.

Discussion in 'Just Shootin' The Breeze' started by Beal Feirste, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Beal Feirste

Beal Feirste MassCops Member

2. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1z7KSEnyxw"]YouTube- Doctor Admits Vaccine Is More Deadly Than Swine Flu Itself & Will Not Give It To His Kids[/nomedia]

3. rocksy1826

rocksy1826 MassCops Member

4. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

Guess you'll be posting some pretty good stuff Monday night as your brain turns to mush:p

5. rocksy1826

it'll be kinda like this "snipe, you old basSFKSJAsdkfljsljslkah;jhjkjhklj;';jhhhhhh;*seizure*dfjask;*death**random creepy post-death twitch*

6. L4G81

L4G81 MassCops Member

No comment .....:rolleyes:

7. niteowl1970

niteowl1970 Moderator Staff Member

Northern Ireland's chief vet Bert Houston said farmers with swine flu should try to keep away from their pigs.

Or at least wear a condom

8. MARINECOP

MARINECOP MassCops Member

Are any departments making this policy for officers to get? I am hearing some bad things about this vaccine.

9. MSP75

MSP75 Guest

I am holding off for now. CBS' 60 Minutes (it is on YouTube) reported on the 1970's version of the swine flu vaccination. Actually catching the swine flu seemed like a better alternative. Also, I trust Kathleen Sebelius like I would trust a Level 3 with my children.

10. Boston Irish Lass

Boston Irish Lass MassCops Member

Coming from one who actually makes medicine - I will NEVER get this shot. It is already in the mutation process.

11. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

A third of parents oppose swine flu vaccine - Swine flu- msnbc.com

"The preservative is not in the FluMist nasal spray, which can be given to healthy kids age 2 and older. But it's in many injectable doses, which are packaged in multi-dose vials that require thimerosal to prevent bacterial contamination."

Okay, finally some clarification on this vaccine. Apparently, you can also request preservative free vaccines for your kids. I'm still on the fence, because we already had swine flu cases in my daughters school.

12. rocksy1826

what's nice about already being sick? can't be given it on monday :D

13. 263FPD

263FPD Well-Known Member

14. Deuce

Deuce screw you...

But all others are a go..

15. KozmoKramer

KozmoKramer Administrator Staff Member

16. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

17. Boston Irish Lass

The vaccine isn't anything new. It's the flu shot, just a different strain of the flu being injected.

But, I won't get that either.

18. 5-0

5-0 Guest

I am still trying to sort out the info on this... I am leaning towards not getting the little ones the vaccine. It's such a mess.

19. Boston Irish Lass

Anytime the government shows up to help I think twice. I'm not a big conspiracy theory kind of person, however, how do we have a generation behind us allergic to peanut butter, wheat, milk, corn, eggs et cetera? Something is seriously wrong here. There is a whole class in the public school up the street that is just for the peanut kids. One grade.

Something is seriously wrong here.