Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

William Giles

Russell Miller Jr.

A Belmont man treating his girlfriend to a late-night meal at Faneuil Hall Marketplace was beaten bloody with a hammer by two brawling brutes, one of whom Boston police suspect is a Hells Angel.
The scene at the tourist hot spot just before 2 a.m. Sunday was "complete and total chaos, with men and women running in all directions and people screaming wildly," according to an incident report.
The 28-year-old victim suffered serious head wounds when police say alleged outlaw biker Russell Miller Jr., 21, of Providence and William Giles, 21, of Sandwich, jumped him. In addition to a blood-soaked hammer, investigators recovered an open switchblade.

Prosecutors allege Miller and Giles were fighting and fell into the couple as they walked by munching on sausages. When the couple protested, Miller and Giles allegedly turned their wrath on them.
Police said Miller was wearing a black leather vest with an "81" patch - "significant," they said, in identifying Hells Angels because the number 8 corresponds with the letter H, and the number 1 with A.
Miller claimed he rides with the Redliners, a motorcycle gang police said is an affiliate of the Hells Angels.

(16) Comments | Post / Read Comments

http://bostonherald.com/news/region..._arrested_in_Hub_assault/srvc=home&position=2

·
Czar of Cyncism and Satire
2,070 Posts
When will the Massachusetts Legislative body begin to outlaw these dangerous and deadly hammers? Shouldn't there be a 5 day waiting period for these crude devices? I mean with all the automatic nail guns in existance, why would anybody need such a weapon as a hammer? I say we just march on the State House and propose a "Hammer Ban". I am sure some of the more Moon-Batty solons would join in the chorus.

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
If that was me the title of the article would read something like " 2 shitbags ventilated at Faneuil Hall " send flowers to the local chapter.......

·
Czar of Cyncism and Satire
2,070 Posts
If that was me the title of the article would read something like " 2 shitbags ventilated at Faneuil Hall " send flowers to the local chapter.......
You've got to remember 7, this is mASSachusetts. The healdine in the Globe(D) would read.... "Bloodthirsty & Crazed Gun Owner Riddles 2 Misunderstood Chapter Club Members Who Bumped Into Him Without Benefit Of An 'Excuse Me.' "

G

·
You've got to remember 7, this is mASSachusetts. The healdine in the Globe(D) would read.... "Bloodthirsty & Crazed Gun Owner Riddles 2 Misunderstood Chapter Club Members Who Bumped Into Him Without Benefit Of An 'Excuse Me.' "
"Two motorcyle enthusiasts".

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
I agree but I would be alive....and those sausages would have been their last meal...the HAs are not what they used to be...I worked in lynn for over 10 yrs and knew quite a few because they would buy alot of stuff for their dogs from my familys business...those guys were bad news...todays HAs are more into tanning and shaving their chests....either way...my point was a LTC would have saved that guy a big headache...

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
They should not be underestimated. However I have noticed the proliferation of Support your 81 type crap on everyone. Including people who I don't think are hells angels. But how am I supposed to know. I heard the Hells Angels are trying out the Concert Details again :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts