Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Run a mass plate and the return display on the cruiser laptop is (SUS/RSU) that the operator Joe Blow is suspended under an A# but active under a mass issued ss or s number, what one takes precedence?

·
Subscribing Member
4,316 Posts
Now what about the NDRs on someone's history. Does that mean their right to operate in that state is suspended and if so, are they suspended in Massachusetts. I've seen tons of these NDRs on history for failure to appear and other things. Someone told me that this means their right to operate in that state is suspended. Any info on this, MAsstroopers1, the floor is yours. :lol:

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok thanks for the info. Myself along with two other local towns this week let this guy go.

What do you think about summonsing in now after the fact I let him drive off this moring? Go for it or wait till I get him again?

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
"V" issued and in the mail :wink:

·
Registered
561 Posts
To follow up on GPD's question - what (if any) is the difference between an 'A' and an 'X' number? I understand these "fake" OLNs are generated when someone without a MA license is cited or registers a vehicle, but is there a distinction between the A or X? Always wondered...

-Mike

·
Registered
561 Posts
Another question regarding suspensions... status is active, so they are good to drive, but on the KQ it shows a suspension line with a recent entry/incident dates, but the findings date is usually a few weeks in the future.

The only thing I can think of is that they received a letter in the mail warning them of an imminent suspension (for payment default or whatever), and unless corrective action is taken (i.e. you pay up), you are SUS as of the findings date.

How does that sound? Just had an MV stop with this and was curious.

-Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts